+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Bro I suppose the rash will not be as hard and annoying as the one that I have faced :). That is a story for some other time. Everyone who is stuck in security screening as his own story to tell.
Oh hell yeah man, I feel ya and every other person who is currently going through security screening. I'm really happy that you're through it and hoping that others like myself will also get through this pain really soon :)

Reactions: annevn8 and atif66

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Mine is the Following:

ACTIVITY 1
Sub Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
New Value: Received by CBSA
ACTIVITY 2
New Value: Submit
ACTIVITY 3
New Value: Not Started
ACTIVITY 4
Sub Activity/Activity Type: Security
New Value: In Progress
Thanks for your reply. My GCMS notes read exactly like this, I just ordered CBSA to be sure about it. These blanks realy make you feel miserable!

willgo2ca

Aug 10, 2018
Guys I ordered the GCMS notes I don't have "security screening" on my notes, but I do have the activity 1 to 4 are all blank. What does that mean? How do I know if I'm stuck in SS or not?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Guys I ordered the GCMS notes I don't have "security screening" on my notes, but I do have the activity 1 to 4 are all blank. What does that mean? How do I know if I'm stuck in SS or not?
It’s most likely indicating that you might be under SS.. to be certain order CBSA notes this provides details about the blank activities

willgo2ca

Aug 10, 2018
It’s most likely indicating that you might be under SS.. to be certain order CBSA notes this provides details about the blank activities
I called the CIC today and they told my application has been on additional review. I already passed the eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing. Now I've been stuck in Security check since Aug 9 2018.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I am going to assume I am on the same boat as you are as our timelines are the same. So June..... this means June 2019 Remed, MAYBE. Thats a bummer...
Hey bud, got my CBSA notes last night. According to it, my file was sent to CBSA on 14/03/18 and they only started working on it from 25/06/18. Now the million dollar question here is that how long they'll take to finalise it :(

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hey bud, got my CBSA notes last night. According to it, my file was sent to CBSA on 14/03/18 and they only started working on it from 25/06/18. Now the million dollar question here is that how long they'll take to finalise it :(
Does your CBSA notes match those blanks in GCMS? Have you tried to call CIC?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Does your CBSA notes match those blanks in GCMS? Have you tried to call CIC?
Yeah they do mate except CBSA ones has all the details. But it's not really helpful as it only says that SS is in progress by CBSA. No I didn't call cic, was thinking of calling but not sure if it'll be of any help.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Yeah they do mate except CBSA ones has all the details. But it's not really helpful as it only says that SS is in progress by CBSA. No I didn't call cic, was thinking of calling but not sure if it'll be of any help.
does it say what type of SS you are in? that may give you a clue how long it could last...