+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

Astr0naut

Apr 16, 2017
I ordered cbsa notes and under security screening for principal applicant it was mentioned result favorable
That is nice, CBSA told you the status and result at least. I requested both CSIS and CBSA notes in March and April. 40 days for CSIS to tell me that my wife is still in processing of security screening and no SS record found for me (PA).

It has been 75 days and I haven't got my CBSA notes.

Reactions: keroppi

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
That is nice, CBSA told you the status and result at least. I requested both CSIS and CBSA notes in March and April. 40 days for CSIS to tell me that my wife is still in processing of security screening and no SS record found for me (PA).

Aie !!! Im ordered my 2nd cbsa notes, supposed to recieve them in 2-4 days lets see i'll update you if any delay

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Dear Friends,
Could you please explain the below:
Activity/Sub activity: Biographic

New Value: Submit-delayed
Info Sharing: Complete "
Is it regarding security screening?
I'll be grateful.
Sincerely,
Nasar

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019

Just received a letter from cbsa they delayed my notes 90days

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017

Pretty much the same boat here. Wife is under SS and no record of mine found.

Still waiting for CBSA to reply (only 15 days so far). Last GCMS showed no recent movements compared to previous one I had requested one month earlier :(

Astr0naut

Apr 16, 2017
Pretty much the same boat here. Wife is under SS and no record of mine found.

Still waiting for CBSA to reply (only 15 days so far). Last GCMS showed no recent movements compared to previous one I had requested one month earlier :(
I know what the waiting feels like. You can't divorce with your wife right? It is too later:)