+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'PNP Secure Outstanding' and waiting - get together here!!!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
andremarques19751 said:
What group do you see on the first page in this last note, same group?
yap PNP secure outstanding. nothing changed. One thing I found interesting if you check your gcms notes you will see that your information have been shared with US and obviously they found no issue.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
sam_dawkins said:
yap PNP secure outstanding. nothing changed. One thing I found interesting if you check your gcms notes you will see that your information have been shared with US and obviously they found no issue.
I dont see that on mine anywhere. And if i may ask, did you had that on previous notes? If not, it is a clear sign that your application is moving. I worked many years for US gov and it would make sense to have such notes on mine as well...
Where exactly do you see that and what is says?

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
andremarques19751 said:
I dont see that on mine anywhere. And if i may ask, did you had that on previous notes? If not, it is a clear sign that your application is moving. I worked many years for US gov and it would make sense to have such notes on mine as well...
Where exactly do you see that and what is says?
It is there in the old note, same exact thing. It was done in November last year.
Here it is on the page 91 of my gcms.
INFO SHARING [After Medical Section]
Type: Biographic
Partner:USA

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
sam_dawkins said:
It is there in the old note, same exact thing. It was done in November last year.
Here it is on the page 91 of my gcms.
INFO SHARING [After Medical Section]
Type: Biographic
Partner:USA
Thanks for sharing man. No, I dont have any INFO SHARING anywhere, maybe yours is in a more advance state than mine.

NIUBIFUFU

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received G notes. Showing PNP secure outstanding.
As my BGIP begins in Feb 21 2017, I noticed there is a due date Apr 21 2017, does this due date matter?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
In a week I will have completed my 7 months of waiting and enter the 8th month! Meanwhile I've lost my entire motivation and enthusiasm for Canada and think that this country's bureaucracy is the worst I've ever experienced in terms of transparency. The over-securitization of the immigration process and the almost paranoid suspicion of immigrants without reasonable reason indicates a clear discrepancy from the image of Canada as a welcoming country for immigrants. Unfortunately nobody knows or want to know this shadow side of Canadian immigration bureaucracy. Although the overwhelming majority of Canadians were unable to fulfill the entire criteria to be elected for this hard immigrant selection system and each of immigration candidates in this forum is at least two times more qualified than Canada born citizens here in Canada in terms of their qualification and experience, the IRCC treats and considers us as a number. This process is quite degrading and alienating for many immigrants and actually gradually undermines the integration process of immigrants, their contribution to Canadian society and their identification as Canadian immigrants. It is nonsense to process security screening this long because inland applicants like me are already in Canada, and as everybody can easily figure out, you don't need to be a Canadian PR in order to threaten Canada's security. In contrary, people who are inland applicants are well established here, work and produce, pay taxes, their children go to school and already feel as much as Canadian as in Canada born children. It is a sort of victimization or bullying because you as a taxpayer are considered as a potential criminal or a security threat and they even don't share any information about the screening process. This kind of bureaucracy should not have place in a democratic country like Canada. Suppose someone is a security threat. Do you think it takes more than 12 weeks to find out this? My security screening has been ongoing since 25 January 2017. I do not believe that any institution in 21st century needs that long time to investigate any person in the world to check his/her background. It is a matter of minutes or max. hours, not days/weeks/months to process an appropriate security check. Anybody who thinks they need this time is an ignorant. Bad guys do not apply to get permanent resident status in order to do bad things, guys. They don't provide a couple of police clearance certificates and provide all personal data/documents/info to state authorities. Of course they need to do security screening. And if they find a gap to suspect people, well go on with further checks, sure! But putting every person into the pot of suspected potential criminals is and cannot be the right way. IRCC is acting irrationally and inefficiently, and moreover, spending taxes irresponsibly. It is also making Canada look bad in undermining identification of already established immigrants with Canada. I personally feel this treatment unacceptable and consider as the cold shoulder towards me and my family. My conclusion: Canada's being immigrant friendly / welcoming is by no means reflected in its immigration system. With other words, the self perception of Canada to be a welcoming country for immigrants is just a myth.
These are my humble considerations after a while experience with Canadian immigration bureaucracy.
Hope you guys are much luckier than me and have much better experiences than us.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Hanan22

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
NIUBIFUFU said:
Just received G notes. Showing PNP secure outstanding.
As my BGIP begins in Feb 21 2017, I noticed there is a due date Apr 21 2017, does this due date matter?
Unfortunately no, I have due date feb 2017 and my file is still stuck in the same place.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Matt-NL said:
In a week I will have completed my 7 months of waiting and enter the 8th month! Meanwhile I've lost my entire motivation and enthusiasm for Canada and think that this country's bureaucracy is the worst I've ever experienced in terms of transparency. The over-securitization of the immigration process and the almost paranoid suspicion of immigrants without reasonable reason indicates a clear discrepancy from the image of Canada as a welcoming country for immigrants. Unfortunately nobody knows or want to know this shadow side of Canadian immigration bureaucracy. Although the overwhelming majority of Canadians were unable to fulfill the entire criteria to be elected for this hard immigrant selection system and each of immigration candidates in this forum is at least two times more qualified than Canada born citizens here in Canada in terms of their qualification and experience, the IRCC treats and considers us as a number. This process is quite degrading and alienating for many immigrants and actually gradually undermines the integration process of immigrants, their contribution to Canadian society and their identification as Canadian immigrants. It is nonsense to process security screening this long because inland applicants like me are already in Canada, and as everybody can easily figure out, you don't need to be a Canadian PR in order to threaten Canada's security. In contrary, people who are inland applicants are well established here, work and produce, pay taxes, their children go to school and already feel as much as Canadian as in Canada born children. It is a sort of victimization or bullying because you as a taxpayer are considered as a potential criminal or a security threat and they even don't share any information about the screening process. This kind of bureaucracy should not have place in a democratic country like Canada. Suppose someone is a security threat. Do you think it takes more than 12 weeks to find out this? My security screening has been ongoing since 25 January 2017. I do not believe that any institution in 21st century needs that long time to investigate any person in the world to check his/her background. It is a matter of minutes or max. hours, not days/weeks/months to process an appropriate security check. Anybody who thinks they need this time is an ignorant. Bad guys do not apply to get permanent resident status in order to do bad things, guys. They don't provide a couple of police clearance certificates and provide all personal data/documents/info to state authorities. Of course they need to do security screening. And if they find a gap to suspect people, well go on with further checks, sure! But putting every person into the pot of suspected potential criminals is and cannot be the right way. IRCC is acting irrationally and inefficiently, and moreover, spending taxes irresponsibly. It is also making Canada look bad in undermining identification of already established immigrants with Canada. I personally feel this treatment unacceptable and consider as the cold shoulder towards me and my family. My conclusion: Canada's being immigrant friendly / welcoming is by no means reflected in its immigration system. With other words, the self perception of Canada to be a welcoming country for immigrants is just a myth.
These are my humble considerations after a while experience with Canadian immigration bureaucracy.
Hope you guys are much luckier than me and have much better experiences than us.

Best of luck!
There could be several factors. Not only CIC is the only agency for the background check. There are CSIS, FBI, Interpol and other info sharing public safety agencies of different countries. who knows who is making the delay or it could be our application is just sitting there with everything done and some VO just have to pick it up and make a decision.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_dawkins said:
There could be several factors. Not only CIC is the only agency for the background check. There are CSIS, FBI, Interpol and other info sharing public safety agencies of different countries. who knows who is making the delay or it could be our application is just sitting there with everything done and some VO just have to pick it up and make a decision.
Yes, that's true.

Although PNP is safer for PR, it might be stuck on security.

I remember when going through the screening process, seeing the consent form given by my employer; depending on countries, considered as risky that you visited, it can take minimum 1-3 months only for security for that specific country. Now can you imagine if there are more than one country considered as risky that someone visited.

No worries, you will get it. You are PNP anyway and has been pre-assessed.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
I am planning to apply for TRV as my TRV will expire on mid June and there is no sign of PPR. I am planning to visit my country on end of June. I was wondering will there be any issue.

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who are stuck in this group and waiting for their PPR and have good CRS scores thinking about somehow withdrawing/cancelling this file and start fresh? like we can ask them to cancel this file from their end and then get into the pool with a new profile and get an ITA right away.

Because I've not seen anyone (recently) with this group receiving PPR, I'm about to complete my 9 months soon and still no sign on any progress on my file. I've tried all sort of ways to bug CIC to work on my file but still no update at all.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
People who are stuck in this group and waiting for their PPR and have good CRS scores thinking about somehow withdrawing/cancelling this file and start fresh? like we can ask them to cancel this file from their end and then get into the pool with a new profile and get an ITA right away.

Because I've not seen anyone (recently) with this group receiving PPR, I'm about to complete my 9 months soon and still no sign on any progress on my file. I've tried all sort of ways to bug CIC to work on my file but still no update at all.
there are people who got PPR in this Secure Outstanding group to get PPR. it took more than 7 months I believe.

Wasiasmet

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Praying
there are people who got PPR in this Secure Outstanding group to get PPR. it took more than 7 months I believe.
I am waiting since 8.5 months. Does anyone have an idea how many applicants are waiting in this group??

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
There are several threads about processing time longer than 6 months, but I was hoping to get the information from people who noticed "Secure Outstanding" on their GCMS notes.
I am currently at 11 months processing time and my notes show "Secure outstanding" too. Most of applicants with this got PPR in about 20 months, which seems to be the deadline for CIC.
Is there anyone who got it in less time than 20 months?

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
There are several threads about processing time longer than 6 months, but I was hoping to get the information from people who noticed "Secure Outstanding" on their GCMS notes.
I am currently at 11 months processing time and my notes show "Secure outstanding" too. Most of applicants with this got PPR in about 20 months, which seems to be the deadline for CIC.
Is there anyone who got it in less time than 20 months?
Are you a "pnp secure outstanding" too?