+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
Someone sent their GCMS notes after they were stuck in DF, this is what appeared. So that redacted note 1 (for some it is two notes, so notes 1 and 2), is probably a immigration clearance/last file review. https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/416060979_940275794135610_3417038141837279622_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8cd0a2&_nc_ohc=OdTjKMSRqpwAX8CPOpb&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=03_AdRnDOypCybUt6cTxK1ickIAXMPTiIJsysaR62CQhRGWVg&oe=65D626CE
Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: citapplicant

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Someone sent their GCMS notes after they were stuck in DF, this is what appeared. So that redacted note 1 (for some it is two notes, so notes 1 and 2), is probably a immigration clearance/last file review. https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/416060979_940275794135610_3417038141837279622_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8cd0a2&_nc_ohc=OdTjKMSRqpwAX8CPOpb&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=03_AdRnDOypCybUt6cTxK1ickIAXMPTiIJsysaR62CQhRGWVg&oe=65D626CE
so DF, as rectified from before, is the last step before ceremony ready? I’m also a SCR applicant like this person, but my notes are nothing like that (redacted)

• Wow
Reactions: Jalalcananda

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
so DF, as rectified from before, is the last step before ceremony ready? I’m also a SCR applicant like this person, but my notes are nothing like that (redacted)
Yeah mine is redacted too, but it seems like this is just a file review. As someone suggested before, I believe it is a branch of upper-level officers who approve applications. I think only some applications are referred to that branch depending on some risk algorithm.

Looking back at my notes and this note, I believe this is the step where they verify your presence and activity in other countries (I say this because a section of my notes were redacted under article 19(a)(1))

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
FINALLY I get to talk about something positive than just continuously crap on 8090. My BG just got completed! Now it makes me wonder if it has anything to do with me applying for CSIS GCMS notes...hmm....
Do you know your SS start date?

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
I don't know. In the GCMS notes the security section is a big white blank space. But my AOR was in January 2023 and RCMP completed their screening in February 2023, so I am guessing SS started around that time.
Yes usually SS starts together with criminality - Congratulations and good luck for the rest of the process.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Yes usually SS starts together with criminality - Congratulations and good luck for the rest of the process.
Thanks, I hope things move faster once BG is done. I suggest you to apply for CSIS notes too. Who knows, may be your file was idle like mine and the FOI makes someone to pick up the file again.

CanadaSC

Jan 24, 2024
My Note officer receive today.
Do you have any idea?

( Created Date: 2023/12 / 21
Updated Date: 2023/12 / 21
Restricted: N
Label: General
Text: ROUTINE FILE REVIEW
Type of Application : Digitized
Problem Address: N/A
Prohibitions Questionnaire : None declared
RCMP Clearance : Valid
Foreign Police Certificate : Not Required
Condition 32: N/A
PR Status /PR Card: Has Valid PR Card
Debt to Crown : N/A
ID Verified : Valid and on file
Knowledge : Passed
Language evidence : Yes On file - Acceptable
Language verified : Passed
Physical Presence verified : Yes No concerns
NPR Verified : Verified
Gap in PPT during RP : Extended waiver
Gap in Address during RP: Extended waiver
Gap In Employment during RP : Extended waiver
OUTCOME OF REVIEW Comments : Outcome of Review : Decision Ready holding on direction
NEXT PROCESSING STAGE
FILE TO : Grant DF
Office : Scarborough Citizenship Operations)

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
My Note officer receive today.
Do you have any idea?

( Created Date: 2023/12 / 21
Updated Date: 2023/12 / 21
Restricted: N
Label: General
Text: ROUTINE FILE REVIEW
Type of Application : Digitized
Problem Address: N/A
Prohibitions Questionnaire : None declared
RCMP Clearance : Valid
Foreign Police Certificate : Not Required
Condition 32: N/A
PR Status /PR Card: Has Valid PR Card
Debt to Crown : N/A
ID Verified : Valid and on file
Knowledge : Passed
Gap in PPT during RP : Extended waiver
Gap in Address during RP: Extended waiver
Gap In Employment during RP : Extended waiver
OUTCOME OF REVIEW Comments : Outcome of Review : Decision Ready holding on direction
NEXT PROCESSING STAGE
FILE TO : Grant DF
Office : Scarborough Citizenship Operations)
It means an officer with a higher authority will make a decision on your file soon.

when have you submitted your application?

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
I submitted: 14 Apr 2023
Test and back ground completed Sep 5

Usually how many month this part take?
and in my account LPP is in progresses but in ATIP shows it passed. is it right?
If your ATIP notes say you passed LPP, you did for sure even though the tracker does not reflect it. My assumption is, as I mentioned, a higher ranking officer will stamp the final decision on your application.

honestly it varies, I have been waiting for LPP since April and I applied January 2023. It’s safe to say the timeline is very random (somewhere from 2 months to 10/12). You should be good though since your LPP according to ATIP is passed.

CanadaSC

Jan 24, 2024
If your ATIP notes say you passed LPP, you did for sure even though the tracker does not reflect it. My assumption is, as I mentioned, a higher ranking officer will stamp the final decision on your application.

honestly it varies, I have been waiting for LPP since April and I applied January 2023. It’s safe to say the timeline is very random (somewhere from 2 months to 10/12). You should be good though since your LPP according to ATIP is passed.

This 3 is LPP?