+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

Sep 18, 2023
I have applied for Citizenship in March 2023. Received AOR on 17tgh March 2023. There is no Response on the application after that.

I have applied SCMS notes in September and received on 18th October. It is assigned to RC-8090. There is no update on my application since 9 months.

• Sad
Reactions: Jalalcananda
Sep 18, 2023
That's good to know. So my application is being processed by CPC-Sydney. Most of my friends in Toronto it is processed at Scarbro office. Scarbro office is listed as secondary office in my GCMS notes.

I thought only the regional office will work on citizenship application after AOR, not CPC-Sydney.

Let's see how many have RC-8090 based on replies to this post.
Tasks are assigned by Niagra Reginal Office RC code to CPC Sydney office for My application. There is not even isngle update on my application after AOR since March 2023.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
I sent an email to the minister:
minister@cic.gc.ca
Dear Minister Miller,

I trust this email finds you well. My name is -------, and I am writing to you as a concerned member of our society regarding the challenges many individuals, including myself, are facing with the current immigration processes.

I appreciate the significant responsibilities your office shoulders and the efforts made to streamline immigration procedures. However, I must express my deep concern about the apparent mismanagement within the Citizenship and Immigration Canada organization, specifically at the CPC Sydney.

A large number of individuals, myself included, have encountered delays in the processing of our citizenship applications despite having completed all necessary requirements. It is disheartening to witness the prolonged waiting periods, especially when some applicants who applied more recently are already receiving invitations to citizenship ceremonies.

I am compelled to inquire about the reasons behind these discrepancies. While I understand the complexity of immigration processes, it is troubling to see a lack of transparency and fairness in the distribution of invitations to citizenship ceremonies. It appears as if the system is favoring new applicants at the expense of those who have been patiently waiting for months or even years.

I am reaching out with the hope that you can shed light on this matter and, if possible, address the systemic issues causing these delays. Our families are enduring hardships as a result of these prolonged processing times, and it is my sincere belief that your intervention could significantly alleviate the distress faced by many Canadians like myself.

I kindly request your attention to this matter and hope to receive a response or guidance from your office. Your commitment to ensuring fairness and efficiency in the immigration process is crucial for fostering a sense of trust and security within our community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
minister@cic.gc.ca
Dear Minister Miller,

I trust this email finds you well. My name is -------, and I am writing to you as a concerned member of our society regarding the challenges many individuals, including myself, are facing with the current immigration processes.

I appreciate the significant responsibilities your office shoulders and the efforts made to streamline immigration procedures. However, I must express my deep concern about the apparent mismanagement within the Citizenship and Immigration Canada organization, specifically at the CPC Sydney.

A large number of individuals, myself included, have encountered delays in the processing of our citizenship applications despite having completed all necessary requirements. It is disheartening to witness the prolonged waiting periods, especially when some applicants who applied more recently are already receiving invitations to citizenship ceremonies.

I am compelled to inquire about the reasons behind these discrepancies. While I understand the complexity of immigration processes, it is troubling to see a lack of transparency and fairness in the distribution of invitations to citizenship ceremonies. It appears as if the system is favoring new applicants at the expense of those who have been patiently waiting for months or even years.

I am reaching out with the hope that you can shed light on this matter and, if possible, address the systemic issues causing these delays. Our families are enduring hardships as a result of these prolonged processing times, and it is my sincere belief that your intervention could significantly alleviate the distress faced by many Canadians like myself.

I kindly request your attention to this matter and hope to receive a response or guidance from your office. Your commitment to ensuring fairness and efficiency in the immigration process is crucial for fostering a sense of trust and security within our community.

Sincerely,

Let us know what response you get.

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
This is great and spot on I hope you get a response.

minister@cic.gc.ca
Dear Minister Miller,

Sincerely,

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
My notes state that my paper file is with Sydney (RC8090). Also, for the location field, it states, "e-grants". LPP has not started. I see that folks from January 2023 are completing their LPP reviews now (while having RC8090 as their primary office). My hope is that since I applied on March 23, 2023, I should complete LPP within the next two months? Is that too optimistic?

Another question, my AOR stated that it was drafted by the Sydney office. Is this the case for all citizenship grant applications?

Timeline in signature. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Feeling disheartened.
Same boat
Applied in March
Location E-grant DF. LPP in progress