+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Scheduled to take the oath on Dec 19th from the tracker.
No email yet, we will get it a week before the ceremony so the zoom link doesn't expire. When we called yesterday, we were told that it's going to be virtual.
Congratulations!! If I remember correctly your LPP was complete a day or two after mine so hopefully this means they schedule mine soon as well. You think calling them helped? What did you ask them?

Reactions: Calgary222

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Congratulations!! If I remember correctly your LPP was complete a day or two after mine so hopefully this means they schedule mine soon as well. You think calling them helped? What did you ask them?
Thanks!!
That's right, it was completed on Nov 27th. I called and asked when we could expect an oath date, and she said we are scheduled for Dec 19th and I added how it hasn't been updated on the tracker yet and she said it will be and that we will receive the email a week before the ceremony. That's how I came to know it'd be virtual.
Give them a call.
Hopefully yours will be in Dec too :)

Reactions: tenhag

Milton Keenes

Apr 8, 2022
Thanks!!
That's right, it was completed on Nov 27th. I called and asked when we could expect an oath date, and she said we are scheduled for Dec 19th and I added how it hasn't been updated on the tracker yet and she said it will be and that we will receive the email a week before the ceremony. That's how I came to know it'd be virtual.
Give them a call.
Congratulations! Is it showing on your tracker?

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Thanks!!
Give them a call.
Thank you, yeah I called them twice now but they hung up saying everyone's busy. Will try again in a bit .

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Thanks!!
Give them a call.
Congratsss!!!..My LPP was marked complete on Nov 28th. Hopefully, I get mine soon. Question, On the Find-a-citizenship-ceremony link, I dont see one for Dec 19th. Is that not always up to date?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Congratsss!!!..My LPP was marked complete on Nov 28th. Hopefully, I get mine soon. Question, On the Find-a-citizenship-ceremony link, I dont see one for Dec 19th. Is that not always up to date?
Thanks, Congrats to you for LPP completion!
That link is only meant for in- person ceremonies, mine is virtual :)

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I received my CBSA notes and there's a subactivity that is completely redacted. Not even the type is shown. Like I can see criminality and security clearance, but this one is completely redacted, just my name and last update date and time. That's it. What could it be?