GCMS - RC-8090

Strangertide

Nov 17, 2023
Does anyone knows the meaning of below GCSM notes -
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations #: Cxxxxxxxxxxx

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Due Date:

Assigned By:

Assigned To:

What does Grant Ceremony DF meaning? assignment blank!!
All green, oath cancelled due to administrative error on Aug. got the notes today.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Thanks. Do you know how long it takes to move to next stage.
My primary office is Scarborough and Secondary is Sydney but the LPP tasks are assigned to RC-8090
If you have an officer assigned under the 'Application assignment' section of your notes along with a due date, it would be a good sign that your application is moving forward.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Does anyone knows the meaning of below GCSM notes -
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations #: Cxxxxxxxxxxx

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Due Date:

Assigned By:

Assigned To:

What does Grant Ceremony DF meaning? assignment blank!!
All green, oath cancelled due to administrative error on Aug. got the notes today.
Never came across this, give them a call and ask if the agent can disclose or even knows what it means.

captainplanetjuniorz

Nov 13, 2023
So today I had somebody from IRCC check my LinkedIn. I had called them last week for update since I’m stuck in background check. AOR Jan 2023 and test completed May 2023.

Is this a good sign somebody looking at my profile? Does it mean it’s maybe moving ahead?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
So today I had somebody from IRCC check my LinkedIn. I had called them last week for update since I’m stuck in background check. AOR Jan 2023 and test completed May 2023.

Is this a good sign somebody looking at my profile? Does it mean it’s maybe moving ahead?
Don't think it really matters, if they have any concern or doubt they will just send you an interview request.

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
If you have an officer assigned under the 'Application assignment' section of your notes along with a due date, it would be a good sign that your application is moving forward.
I have someone assigned to my application with due date but it was Nov 10 2023, and passed already without any change;((

Kumr

Sep 10, 2020
Thanks. There is no officer assigned. You did mention that yours is also blank. Do you have the same Location status (E-Grant Test Ready) after completing the Knowledge test?