Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
hi did you ever got an update on your oath date the same thing recently happen to me yesterday i was scheduled for nov 20th when i sign in yesterday the oath date was removed with any answer
Oh I am sorry that same happened with you. I haven't heard anything yet. They are not replying my emails anymore. And I do not have an Oath date yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Kami194

YamiSP

Mar 10, 2023
Honestly, it is extremely frustrating. Already ordered GMCS notes three times with no movement. Also raised a webform but no response. Since it is within processing time, have no option but to wait for an update.
Finally, I have some positive news to share!! my LPP got completed on November 8th and tracker got updated with Oath ceremony scheduled on December 8. Looking at other application updates too, it finally looks like they have picked up 2022 files for processing.

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
RC-8090 gang! Finally, I see some movement in my application process. Had my interview on Nov 10th. It looks like Language and Prohibitions are marked complete as of Nov 10th (I saw the update on the tracker today). Physical presence is still In-Progress (Timeline below).

Interview experience: I attended it from outside Canada via Microsoft Teams. It was for 15 minutes. The interviewer had a couple of questions about my Non PR time in Canada, and I explained it. The interviewer also asked if I'd be able to come to Canada (be physically present in Canada) for the oath ceremony, to which I replied Yes.

Date applied: Dec 28, 2022
AoR: Jan 13, 2023
Test (from outside Canada): Apr 4, 2023
Test marked complete: Apr 5, 2023
Loooonngggg pause
PII Interview: Nov 10, 2023
Language & Prohibitions: Marked complete as of Nov 10, 2023 (saw the update on the tracker on Nov 14, 2023)
Physical Presence: still in progress

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Some files are completed before the due date and due dates are just system generated. Plus if you're a 2023 applicant I wouldn't worry at all since they are prioritizing them over 2022 applicants!
It's close to the end of 2023, so very soon the left over 2023 applicants will just sit in a black hole somewhere when they prioritize 2024 applicants!

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
My spouse's application was originally in Niagra, then moved to Sydney for LPP, which shows still in progress. When we called IRCC today he said it's in Niagara now and LPP in progress. Why did he say so? Why they moved it to Niagara again without completing LPP? He didn't provide me any other information on the application. Does anyone has similar experience?

AOR: July 2022
Test invite and FP request: Dec 2023
Test completed: Jan 2023
BG completed: March 2023

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
My spouse's application was originally in Niagra, then moved to Sydney for LPP, which shows still in progress. When we called IRCC today he said it's in Niagara now and LPP in progress. Why did he say so? Why they moved it to Niagara again without completing LPP? He didn't provide me any other information on the application. Does anyone has similar experience?

AOR: July 2022
Test invite and FP request: Dec 2023
Test completed: Jan 2023
BG completed: March 2023
All I can say is any office the file ends up with is better than Sydney. Once an agent told me that my file had moved to Calgary and I got all excited in vain...I called later just to find out that it was still stuck in Sydney till today so you may want to call later to clarify.

Reactions: myindia and GFLiam

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
All I can say is any office the file ends up with is better than Sydney. Once an agent told me that my file had moved to Calgary and I got all excited in vain...I called later just to find out that it was still stuck in Sydney till today so you may want to call later to clarify.
I concur. Once the file is with Sydney, all that talk about 4-6 months to Oath goes out of the window

Kami194

May 2, 2022
I had a call from IRCC today, not scheduled or anything, it was a No caller ID. I was skeptical if it is a spam but he had all my info. Asked about the entries and exits and also called my wife while she was not able to talk and said he will call back again. But he told me your next step will be oath! I am gonna call IRCC tomorrow and ask if it was legit or not!

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Called IRCC again today. She said the file is moved to Niagra, she can see since the test was taken outside Canada, it is waiting for some administrative approval. We had sent the return tickets to Canada last month to show that we are back. It is updated in the file. Last update on the file was 4 days ago. So definitely the file is moving, that's what she said.

Jay90ka

Nov 17, 2023
PAPER FILE
Office: Vancouver Citizenship #:CXX

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Assigned By: SR12098 Assigned To: IT04756
SECONDARY OFFICE(S)
RCCode: RC-8090
Ofice Name: CPC Sydney

Hello everyone,, does anyone know what E-Grant DF means ,?
Same situation since october 25
Did u get any updates ?

Kumr

Sep 10, 2020
I have received GCMS notes and see that the location is marked as "E-Grant Test Ready" even though my test is updated to completed on (10/10) both in Tracker / GCMS notes. Notes is generated on 10/31.
My assumption is that the location should be "E-Grant Review Ready" once the test is marked complete.
Does it take time to move to "E-Grant Review Ready" Status?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I have received GCMS notes and see that the location is marked as "E-Grant Test Ready" even though my test is updated to completed on (10/10) both in Tracker / GCMS notes. Notes is generated on 10/31.
My assumption is that the location should be "E-Grant Review Ready" once the test is marked complete.
Does it take time to move to "E-Grant Review Ready" Status?
Looks like they haven't worked on your file since your test, you can request notes at a later stage and see the progress.

Reactions: Kumr

Kumr

Sep 10, 2020
Looks like they haven't worked on your file since your test, you can request notes at a later stage and see the progress.
Thanks. Do you know how long it takes to move to next stage.
My primary office is Scarborough and Secondary is Sydney but the LPP tasks are assigned to RC-8090