+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

TTWPBF

Mar 30, 2021
That is great news. How long did you wait for PM03?
My test was marked complete Aug 4. I had a passport request on August 22 which I submitted same day. From my notes I think just LPP was through Sydney. It looks like the PM03 was still assigned to Vancouver and my LPP completed Nov 3. I got the email with certificate instructions Nov 6. LPP updated in Tracker Nov 7. And my oath schedule is updated in Tracker this morning Nov 8 as scheduled for Nov 16. So lightning fast after the LPP completed.

canada2025

Star Member
Apr 20, 2023
Thank you! Your timeline looks great. My test was completed on Dec 15 batch. I am still stuck at LPP still. My case just got assigned to PM03 in Vancouver on Oct 13. It is almost a month since. Hopefully it will come soon.

My test was marked complete Aug 4. I had a passport request on August 22 which I submitted same day. From my notes I think just LPP was through Sydney. It looks like the PM03 was still assigned to Vancouver and my LPP completed Nov 3. I got the email with certificate instructions Nov 6. LPP updated in Tracker Nov 7. And my oath schedule is updated in Tracker this morning Nov 8 as scheduled for Nov 16. So lightning fast after the LPP completed.

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
I have a question to anyone who attended an interview with an IRCC official. I have mine tomorrow-Nov 10th (application stuck in LPP stage after my test in early Apr). Soon after the interview, I have a pre-scheduled medical procedure that requires about 3ish weeks of rest. Is it prudent to let the officer know that I cant travel during the following 3 weeks, and request the oath be scheduled after? Or just not bring it up, and hope that between interview completion, LPP completion, Oath invitation and actual ceremony, there'd be plenty of time covering the 3 weeks. Super confused coz I have been reading here and in other forums to not bring up anything that the officer himself/herself doesn't ask.

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
I have a question to anyone who attended an interview with an IRCC official. I have mine tomorrow-Nov 10th (application stuck in LPP stage after my test in early Apr). Soon after the interview, I have a pre-scheduled medical procedure that requires about 3ish weeks of rest. Is it prudent to let the officer know that I cant travel during the following 3 weeks, and request the oath be scheduled after? Or just not bring it up, and hope that between interview completion, LPP completion, Oath invitation and actual ceremony, there'd be plenty of time covering the 3 weeks. Super confused coz I have been reading here and in other forums to not bring up anything that the officer himself/herself doesn't ask.
My advise would be to not bring it up. First of all you don't know if your LPP will be cleared immediately after the interview. Even if it does clear the next day, oath is generally held 3-4 weeks after LPP is cleared. It's also possible that your oath would be online. Best is to wait for the oath invite email. Worst comes worst - you can email the local office to reschedule the oath after you get the invite. Just my opinion.

PS - good luck with the medical procedure :)

Reactions: kyra15734

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
submitted 20 oct 2022
Aor 01 nov 2022
Test background 09 feb 2023
Oath invitation 10 nov 2023
(Tracker shows lpp still in progress, last updated 27 oct 2023)
Oath date 21 nov 2023
Office Sydney rc8090
second office Vancouver.
This sounds crazy when the LPP is still in progress but Oath is scheduled....I maintain the opinion of I believe there's a zombie apocalypse type of disaster going on in that office

• Haha
Reactions: becca545

Newcomer87

Mar 2, 2021
PAPER FILE
Office: Vancouver Citizenship #:CXX

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Assigned By: SR12098 Assigned To: IT04756
SECONDARY OFFICE(S)
RCCode: RC-8090
Ofice Name: CPC Sydney

Hello everyone,, does anyone know what E-Grant DF means ,?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Officially a Canadian Citizen

I was originally a oath candidate on November 21, 2023 (Video) but I requested an In-Person ceremony and they rescheduled me today November 10, 2023.

i am so happy. The Citizenship Official who registered me to the oath, told me that she is the one who granted my request and exchanging correspondence with. She is so nice and even congratulated me.

It was a great ceremony, indeed there is no substitute for an In-Person ceremony. There are over 100 candidate in our group with 26 countries. The ceremony went well.

Goodluck everyone.

Neyomaa

Apr 1, 2021
I am in a similar position. I gave my test back in March outside Canada which triggered the online interview. They also asked for my passport pages. Had the interview on Sept 20th, no update after that. Also assigned to RC-8090.

Online application: 7th Sept, 2022
BG completed: 23rd Dec, 2022
Test completed: 27th Mar, 2023 (outside Canada)
Language completed: 21st June, 2023
Online Teams interview: 20th Sept, 2023 (from outside Canada)
Returned to Canada on 5th Oct and emailed boarding pass to office, also raised a webform.
Hi which office did you email your boarding pass to please? Was it the test office?

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hey Guys,

In 2023, we have seen applications moving super fast but of course there are cases like mine where application is not moving at all after AOR. One of the applicants who is in same boat informed that his GCMS notes revealed RC-8090 assigned to all the application tasks. He also informed that his application is assigned to Oct 2024.
I am afraid that I might see the same in my GCMS notes which I am waiting on from past 2 weeks.

Based on past experience, can someone please tell me if getting RC-8090 and such information in GCMS mean the application will likely take 1 yr or so, the general IRCC timeline, instead of the faster processing going on these days?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Hey Guys,

In 2023, we have seen applications moving super fast but of course there are cases like mine where application is not moving at all after AOR. One of the applicants who is in same boat informed that his GCMS notes revealed RC-8090 assigned to all the application tasks. He also informed that his application is assigned to Oct 2024.
I am afraid that I might see the same in my GCMS notes which I am waiting on from past 2 weeks.

Based on past experience, can someone please tell me if getting RC-8090 and such information in GCMS mean the application will likely take 1 yr or so, the general IRCC timeline, instead of the faster processing going on these days?
Some files are completed before the due date and due dates are just system generated. Plus if you're a 2023 applicant I wouldn't worry at all since they are prioritizing them over 2022 applicants!