+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
Well a watched pot never boils. Got email yesterday morning with certificate instructions and portal updated with LPP this morning. LPP completed Nov 3. My end does appear near - just as I had resigned myself to a long wait. Yay!!
That's awesome you give us hope!

Question, did your notes say CLEARANCES - RCMP/CSIS YES?

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Well a watched pot never boils. Got email yesterday morning with certificate instructions and portal updated with LPP this morning. LPP completed Nov 3. My end does appear near - just as I had resigned myself to a long wait. Yay!!
Congrats! Did your GCMS notes indicate Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01?

flipper11

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
I requested gcms - the free one - at the beginning of October and just got it over the weekend. It shows exactly the same thing as the march one I received. Zero changes. Pm 03 review ready.. assigned to no-one lol

However it came after the appearance for the oath email so between beginning of October (but after gcms request) and end of October someone must have decided it's time to finish my file...

Reactions: Calgary222

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I requested gcms - the free one - at the beginning of October and just got it over the weekend. It shows exactly the same thing as the march one I received. Zero changes. Pm 03 review ready.. assigned to no-one lol

However it came after the appearance for the oath email so between beginning of October (but after gcms request) and end of October someone must have decided it's time to finish my file...
to your knowledge, is there any difference in the information you see in the one request under privacy act (free one) and the one requested under access to information act ($5)?

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hello,
plz anyone can reply? I have E-grant review ready PM01 with due date Nov9. Is anyone here had PM01 and got LPP completed soon around the due date?!

Test and BG completed in May. It’s so frustrating as a lot of people applied in Aug and Sep got their Oath, totally unfair!

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Hello,
plz anyone can reply? I have E-grant review ready PM01 with due date Nov9. Is anyone here had PM01 and got LPP completed soon around the due date?!

Test and BG completed in May. It’s so frustrating as a lot of people applied in Aug and Sep got their Oath, totally unfair!
as far as i know due dates in GCMS are system generated - not sure if we can rely on that. Also you are lucky you have officer assigned for your LLP. I don't have mine yet. I have E-grant review ready PM01 as well

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
as far as i know due dates in GCMS are system generated - not sure if we can rely on that. Also you are lucky you have officer assigned for your LLP. I don't have mine yet. I have E-grant review ready PM01 as well
Thanks for reply

You have PM01 with application assignment blank?!
If so I would suggest you to send a reply message to the test email asking nicely for the update, I did that and I found in my ATIP note that I contacted them and after two weeks another note with application assigned to an officer.

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Thanks for reply

You have PM01 with application assignment blank?!
If so I would suggest you to send a reply message to the test email asking nicely for the update, I did that and I found in my ATIP note that I contacted them and after two weeks another note with application assigned to an officer.
Yes its blank - just ordered another GCMS - will try to reach out if I see that my application assignment is still blank. Thank you.

TTWPBF

Mar 30, 2021
I saw in another forum that your Primary Office was Vancouver but Secondary was Sydney. Was your LPP the one assigned to Sydney?
Yes. Now that LPP is done - everything is back to lightning fast. I have my Oath scheduled for Nov 16th.

I really hope everyone’s files get moving through soon. I’m very aware I’m a lucky one.

Reactions: pp24

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
Yes. Now that LPP is done - everything is back to lightning fast. I have my Oath scheduled for Nov 16th.

I really hope everyone’s files get moving through soon. I’m very aware I’m a lucky one.
My Primary is Sydney with Vancouver Secondary. I can only hope for the best. Congrats to your progress!