+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

becca545

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Finally today I got the official notice to appear for an in-person oath on 10th Nov. Can finally close this chapter and hope to never deal with IRCC again haha.
Congrats! What location is your oath? I don’t see any Scarborough office oaths on the 10th

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Thank you! :) It's in downtown Toronto - 659 Lakeshore Blvd West. It's perfect cuz it's walking distance for me. IRCC has been kind to me last 2 weeks after months of ghosting.
Congratulations. I low key checked the address and found it’s 11 minutes walk away from me. I pray I get the same location too when the time comes

becca545

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Thank you! :) It's in downtown Toronto - 659 Lakeshore Blvd West. It's perfect cuz it's walking distance for me. IRCC has been kind to me last 2 weeks after months of ghosting.
Amazing. Apparently that’s a naval base and they hardly do oaths there. My oath is on the 9th, but super happy for you that you’ll be doing your oath somewhere magical!

• Love
Reactions: harsh237

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations. I low key checked the address and found it’s 11 minutes walk away from me. I pray I get the same location too when the time comes
Thank you! Since you live close, perhaps you might get the same. I hope your citizenship application gets approved soon :)

Reactions: Temitee002

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
Amazing. Apparently that’s a naval base and they hardly do oaths there. My oath is on the 9th, but super happy for you that you’ll be doing your oath somewhere magical!
Oh yeah, I read about it. Super excited to experience it. I'm glad it's in person so I can get the certificate on site. Congratulations on your scheduled oath too :)

• Love
Reactions: becca545

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I just got my notes, took 20 days and nothing has changed. LPP still hasn't started and application assignment is blank, location just says Sydney.

• Sad
Reactions: mbaleine

blessedsoul2023

Sep 6, 2023
Language and residence are completed for me. Only prohibition that is not in my tracker.

I also got this :

in accordance with citizenship and immigration act and regulations, and based on the information provided : citizenship granted
Is this on your gcms notes?

I hv similar situation

Blueuniverse

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto/Scarborough
I just got my notes, took 20 days and nothing has changed. LPP still hasn't started and application assignment is blank, location just says Sydney.
Same with me, AOR July 17 and everything assigned to RC-8090 and LPP has not yet started. What was your AOR date? And does it show that your criminality and security is all pass?

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Same with me, AOR July 17 and everything assigned to RC-8090 and LPP has not yet started. What was your AOR date? And does it show that your criminality and security is all pass?
Same with me - AOR July 25 and still waiting for LPP. Last update was Aug 15.
Whats your Location status on your GCMS? Does it says E Grant Review Ready PM01?

Blueuniverse

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto/Scarborough
Same with me - AOR July 25 and still waiting for LPP. Last update was Aug 15.
Whats your Location status on your GCMS? Does it says E Grant Review Ready PM01?
Yes it does. I fail to understand why LPP is not yet started, because my test criminality was assigned to RC-8090 as well and they moved fast.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
LPP - Not started. background and Test complete. AOR 30 May

GCMS Notes as below- What does location e-grants mean?

PAPER FILE
Office: CPC Sydney #: Cxxxxxxxxxxxx
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Due Date:
Assigned By:
Assigned To:
SECONDARY OFFICE(S) SECONDARY OFFICE(S): 1
Created Date: 2004/08/12
Updated Date: 2021/06/14
Primary: Y
RC Code: RC - 3709
Office Name: Scarborough Citizenship Operations

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
LPP - Not started. background and Test complete. AOR 30 May

GCMS Notes as below- What does location e-grants mean?

PAPER FILE
Office: CPC Sydney #: Cxxxxxxxxxxxx
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Due Date:
Assigned By:
Assigned To:
SECONDARY OFFICE(S) SECONDARY OFFICE(S): 1
Created Date: 2004/08/12
Updated Date: 2021/06/14
Primary: Y
RC Code: RC - 3709
Office Name: Scarborough Citizenship Operations
Do you have a group number there too? We have the same timeline. I think E-grant mean that it is on a pile somewhere. Don't quote me on that though.

Some locations will say E-Grant Ready to Review which is what we want to see.