+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC

vancity_gt

Jun 6, 2023
My atip says everything is assigned to RC 8090 but iirc call agent says my file is worth Vancouver and was transferred all the way in Jan. So who freakin knows. I'm not going to think too much into it..make my travel plans and move on. I have to move internationally for a year or two. Frustrating that I might have to do back and forth but it's still better than being in a limbo and waiting. My mental health has really suffered. I'm gonna take a break from the tracker and the forum

Thank you guys -

Reactions: ppcg2510

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
My atip says everything is assigned to RC 8090 but iirc call agent says my file is worth Vancouver and was transferred all the way in Jan. So who freakin knows. I'm not going to think too much into it..make my travel plans and move on. I have to move internationally for a year or two. Frustrating that I might have to do back and forth but it's still better than being in a limbo and waiting. My mental health has really suffered. I'm gonna take a break from the tracker and the forum

Thank you guys -
Totally agree with your tactic! You have to forget about this application and just make sure you have your email app on your phone push notifications are on for "Inbox" and for "Junk" folders! One of these days you will get a desired email. Until then don't let this application control your life!

Reactions: becca545

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Fyi (see below). I know it's awful waiting without any updates or meaningful information in GCMS notes, but I wish you all the best and hope your application is completed shortly.

UPDATE

Oath Ceremony Scheduled for: August 28
(virtual)
Received email from SCR on July 25

Primary Office: Scarborough
Type: Online application, single, from Toronto
Physical Presence Days: 1102
Applied: Dec 22, 2022
AOR: Jan 11, 2023
Background verification: Feb 27
Cit test invite: March 15
Test taken & completed: March 24
LPP: Completed July 4

Mistymac

Dec 2, 2022
I think my application has just gone into the abyss with others.
Tried phoning again to just ask the simple question of has anyone worked on my application since test was marked complete, but I can't get through. Line always says no agents available.

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
Mine too. Honestly, the agents literally say the same thing that the online account says. I have always go through an agent but hung up with 0 information.

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
does anyone have the email contact of IRCC Sydney office? these incompetent people are not responding to my many web forms and involving an MP was useless too. People who applied in Feb/March this year have oath ceremonies lined up. I applied in Sept 2022 and cleared the citizenship test in Feb and there's no movement in my application. I have never seen so much incompetency anywhere in the world.

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
does anyone have the email contact of IRCC Sydney office? these incompetent people are not responding to my many web forms and involving an MP was useless too. People who applied in Feb/March this year have oath ceremonies lined up. I applied in Sept 2022 and cleared the citizenship test in Feb and there's no movement in my application. I have never seen so much incompetency anywhere in the world.
The processing office for my application is in Sydney. I applied in April 2022, and my background and test were completed by December 2022. I've been waiting for the LPP since then.

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
The processing office for my application is in Sydney. I applied in April 2022, and my background and test were completed by December 2022. I've been waiting for the LPP since then.

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
WOW - did you check for any updates on why is it so slow?

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
exactly the same for me too....
I'm hoping that it gets done before the "18 months" that they have as processing time... but I'm pretty sure it's going to go over that :(
RC-8090 is cursed.

• Wow
Reactions: derkdsou