+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Maybe you are right after all. RC-8090, does not necessarily mean it might take longer. LPP just got updated and I have an Oath date now.

But I will say this, my application assignment had a due date of March 29, 2024 according to the GCMS note I ordered.
@sunnyb7 right here - ^ this is an example, but I have some other friends too from end of 2023 who had RC8090 as their secondary. Again, I am not concluding, its just something I observed.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
The GCMS notes I received a few days ago shown that my secondary office changed from RC-8090 to RC-3193 Domestic RO. I can't find anything on RC-3193 Domestic RO though....

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
The GCMS notes I received a few days ago shown that my secondary office changed from RC-8090 to RC-3193 Domestic RO. I can't find anything on RC-3193 Domestic RO though....
I have the same secondary office as you, changed from RC-8090. Also, can’t find anything about it…

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
what is your timeline? also when did that secondary office change happen for you?
Applied in August, AOR September 7th, background done end of September, test done October 10th. Nothing since then. I saw that change in GCMS note I applied for in January, up until now it’s still there. I’m ordering notes monthly. Maybe we have something in common as we are both with that office as secondary. My primary is Vancouver. I have been in Canada for almost 12 years now, havent left in 10 freaking years, became PR in 2014…and still they can’t complete my LPP. I’m so upset at this point!!

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Applied in August, AOR September 7th, background done end of September, test done October 10th. Nothing since then. I saw that change in GCMS note I applied for in January, up until now it’s still there. I’m ordering notes monthly. Maybe we have something in common as we are both with that office as secondary. My primary is Vancouver. I have been in Canada for almost 12 years now, havent left in 10 freaking years, became PR in 2014…and still they can’t complete my LPP. I’m so upset at this point!!
I am in a similar boat as you, been here since 2016 and only left a few weeks here and there for vacay. I helped some of my friends and colleagues to apply for citizenship after I've applied and almost all of them got their citizenships and passports at this point, while I am still waiting for the LPP to start...
More fuel to the fire, IRCC told my MP's office that they need more time with my file and cannot give a date of final decision...well how do they know they needed more time on the file if none of LPP have even started...

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
I am in a similar boat as you, been here since 2016 and only left a few weeks here and there for vacay. I helped some of my friends and colleagues to apply for citizenship after I've applied and almost all of them got their citizenships and passports at this point, while I am still waiting for the LPP to start...
More fuel to the fire, IRCC told my MP's office that they need more time with my file and cannot give a date of final decision...well how do they know they needed more time on the file if none of LPP have even started...
My also hasn’t been started…incredible!! Btw..where are u from? Maybe that’s the catch! I’m European!

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
What is Paper File location in your GCMS notes?

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
It could be E-Grant DF(Derog Flag). But For people with DF it is showing as E-Grant now not sure if E-Grants would follow a different wording
Yes, E-grant it is, I misspelled it, sorry. After all this experience, I think it is just up to certain officer who just doesn’t want to complete certain applications, based on something he doesn’t like about someone( either where they come from or something else) as it makes no sense why some people wait for so long while others are done in no time! It’s unfair completely!

Reactions: rydeone

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Yes, E-grant it is, I misspelled it, sorry. After all this experience, I think it is just up to certain officer who just doesn’t want to complete certain applications, based on something he doesn’t like about someone( either where they come from or something else) as it makes no sense why some people wait for so long while others are done in no time! It’s unfair completely!
I've been waiting for Oath since 6 months everything got completed on sep 21, 2023 no update since then so i totally agree with you. I feel the injustice more when i see people getting their whole application done in 4 months versus us waiting for months for no reason. I just wanna be done with immigration

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
I've been waiting for Oath since 6 months everything got completed on sep 21, 2023 no update since then so i totally agree with you. I feel the injustice more when i see people getting their whole application done in 4 months versus us waiting for months for no reason. I just wanna be done with immigration
100% agreeing with you. I helped people to apply after I've submitted my application and some of them even got their passports already, while I am still waiting for LPP to start, nothing makes any sense.