GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
hii everyone please answer, does GCMS notes contains full details of all documents which are uploaded ?

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
AOR 9th of OCTOBER 2019, with spouse and dependent baby (CEC). Added spouse and baby while application on process. Principal Applicant in Canada . Spouse and baby outland. Both were in the dependent list. All documents submitted, as per nov 15, 2019 including biometrics, medical of spouse and baby's medical and other documents . Still waiting for Pr.
Any idea about issuing COPR to applicants whose dependents are outland

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi all, we received our gcms notes (spousal sponsorship) and have some questions if anyone can help.

1) In the VO officer's notes, he wrote Canadian Sponsor obtained citizenship in year x, and previously PR in year x, but he wrote the wrong years. Not based on anything in our application. Should we contact them to correct them?

2) For eligibility, it says "Review Required" - is this normal or bad?

3) There was a page blocked according to section 19(1) which is personal information. What does this mean? We had ordered notes before and didn't have that.

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
Please help. We applied on 10/01/2020 and submitted biometrics on 04/02/20020 and received confirmation from IRCC that they received the biometrics. Then on 05/02/2020 we received an email requesting biometrics again, which we confirmed from IRCC saying its an error email........ With Covid and all we requested GCMS notes on 30/11/2020 and received the notes on 09/01/2020 saying...............

GCMS notes -
Date created - 23/06/2020
Status ------- FILE HELD ON BIOMETRICS ISSUES???

What does this mean? Can you please help me understand this.

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Guys please let me know if I can apply gcms notes on my own rather than asking representative to do it because they are asking extra charges..

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi all, we received our gcms notes (spousal sponsorship) and have some questions if anyone can help.

1) In the VO officer's notes, he wrote Canadian Sponsor obtained citizenship in year x, and previously PR in year x, but he wrote the wrong years. Not based on anything in our application. Should we contact them to correct them?

2) For eligibility, it says "Review Required" - is this normal or bad?

3) There was a page blocked according to section 19(1) which is personal information. What does this mean? We had ordered notes before and didn't have that.
I just responded to your latest post, I think my hunch may be correct. Note that IRCC will not ontain the year your sponsor got PR and citizenship from the information in your application, it will be from THEIR RECORDS. The landing date and citizenship date is known to officers.