+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
ITs strange that Medicals has not started yet as in most of cases medical generally passed in month only.
This is for primary applicant
I know but it is not necessary that Medical will pass first.
In my case I have submitted Medical upfront but still they have not started Medical for Principal Applicant.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Greetings everyone,
Can anyone enlight me as to what Recommend interview mean? Does it usually mean that an interview is imminent? Thanks in advance

Arjun2304

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Can anyone help with the query-
My GCMS notes say - Issue date 2020/07/14 , Valid To-2021/07/14 ,Applied WP for 1 year in March 2020 however i received PPR request on 6 Feb-2021
What would be my visa start date .?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can anyone help with the query-
My GCMS notes say - Issue date 2020/07/14 , Valid To-2021/07/14 ,Applied WP for 1 year in March 2020 however i received PPR request on 6 Feb-2021
What would be my visa start date .?
Not sure I understand your question, but the visa start date is habitually the date that they physically print it.

Arjun2304

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Not sure I understand your question, but the visa start date is habitually the date that they physically print it.
let me reframe my question-
I had applied WP visa for one year in March 2020
i Received GCMS notes in December-2020 which stated that my visa was approved in AUG-2020 .
I got Passport request on 6 Feb 2021 .
so i just want to know what would be validity of visa from 6 Feb 2021 .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
let me reframe my question-
I had applied WP visa for one year in March 2020
i Received GCMS notes in December-2020 which stated that my visa was approved in AUG-2020 .
I got Passport request on 6 Feb 2021 .
so i just want to know what would be validity of visa from 6 Feb 2021 .
I know nothing about the wp visas, this is the family sponsorship forum.

AnnaJ4990

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received the below in my GCMS notes:

Note 2:
REVIEW REQUIRED: TRIAGE FACTOR A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 69 RPRF: Complete.

Note 1:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application #:E... REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 475 CRS SCORE: 493 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client fees: verified ---LANGUAGES--- Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified 2 -French- TCF and Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS and Verified ---- EDUCATION ---- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided --- POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- Lebanon police certificate: Provided- NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse 1- Lebanon police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR ---- Documents SET FOR REVIEW --- Client Information

Should I be worried? Why am I in RR if everything is Met or Appears to meet?

MiguelIE16

Jan 15, 2021
AOR 9th of OCTOBER 2019, with spouse and dependent baby (CEC). Added spouse and baby while application on process. Principal Applicant in Canada . Spouse and baby outland. Both were in the dependent list. All documents submitted, as per nov 15, 2019 including biometrics, medical of spouse and baby's medical and other documents . Still waiting for Pr.
Any idea about issuing COPR to applicants whose dependents are outland
Hi did you hear anything from ircc? My aor is oct 2019 as well, under CEC witn outland dependent

bahmed.1993

Aug 18, 2020
Just received the GCMS Notes. I need to understand few things from Notes. Senior members please guide.

ITA: 16 Sept 2020 | AOR: 17 Nov 2020 | Med: 22 Dec 2020 | Biometric submitted: 24 Dec 2020 | FSW-O.

As per Notes (Ordered on 01 Mar 2021):
Med - Passed | Criminality - Passed | Eligibility - Not Started | Security - Not Started | Info Sharing - Complete | Primary Office: London | Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office | Last update: 2021-01-21

Considering the info below, by any chance, does it mean I am close to pass eligibility overall or still doubtful to say it until explicitly mentioned in the notes?

1. EE Eligibility Note: Review Type: I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 475 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Two Bachelor's degrees (four years) Foreign credential provided ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as The bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four year bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electrical and telecommunication engineering. The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a master of science degree with a focus in information technology. ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant Pakistan police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Info
  2. In History section, there are application status sections, with total 69 sub updates (last ones are about changing secondary office multiple times ending at CPC-Ottawa). There are some application updates showing eligibility calculation (calculation in progress), before this secondary office rotation one of the section status is; Field Name: Eligibility, Action: Updated, Old Value: Passed – Candidate, New Value: Not started.
  3. Then there’s activity section with 46 sub sections. Last few are:
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate – FSW, Field Name: Status, New Value: Met
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate – CEC, Field Name: Status, New Value: Not Met
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Calculation in progress
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Calculate
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Not Started

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
@legalfalcon I'm filling out the "CONSENT FOR AN ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUEST " form to send it together with my GCMS notes request.
I am the main applicant (for Permanent Residency) and my spouse, the dependent. When filling out the form, do I put myself twice as the designated representative (section 1) and applicant (section 2) with my spouse being the related individual (section 2.1)?