Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I'm filling out the "CONSENT FOR AN ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUEST " form to send it together with my GCMS notes request.
I am the main applicant (for Permanent Residency) and my spouse, the dependent. When filling out the form, do I put myself twice as the designated representative (section 1) and applicant (section 2) with my spouse being the related individual (section 2.1)?
YEs, that is correct .

Reactions: sponsort

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
@legalfalcon I'm filling out the "CONSENT FOR AN ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUEST " form to send it together with my GCMS notes request.
I am the main applicant (for Permanent Residency) and my spouse, the dependent. When filling out the form, do I put myself twice as the designated representative (section 1) and applicant (section 2) with my spouse being the related individual (section 2.1)?
Is it correct to fill again representative name in applicant list because i asked from an agent and he told me if your sponsored person order gcms notes then he/she need to fill its detail as representative but not in applicant session and in applicant session we have to fill detail of PA applicant only. No need to fill detail of sponsorship person in applicant session.
Let me clear it because my wife has PR status and she want to order gcms notes for me as i am PA applicant.
Ty

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
I received my gcms notes yesterday...march 22nd 2019 applicant
Eligibility- in progress
Security- not started
Criminality - passed
File moved to ndvo on 17th June 2019 and I dint receive any update since transfer.
Officer notes says : recommend interview waiver.( Ordering notes every month from September 2019.. getting same notes every month)
Going to complete one year mark in 2weeks
File location: FCU - DISC

Can someone please tell me what all these actually means?. Am completely confused and. Will I get any update with in 12month mark ?. Kindly give me your suggestions

Thanks in advance
same thing with my file

OLdon11

Apr 18, 2021
Europe
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
I have a question about A11.2 check by agent and what's verified to get minimum points.

In my gcms note, I have elligibility passed by agent (A11.2 Met & Ready to Finalize ). Further, I see FSW points are mentioned as met (crs minimum 472 for my round and assessed points are 474) according to agent.

However, I included my sibling details and claimed sibling points. But, notes section never mention about validation of sibling points.

Does this mean case agent only consider details untill someone meet crc minimum of that round ? Or is there another round of validation for example by visa officer ?

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Yes, All the interview happen in person but since now it’s the year of avoidance and stay 2m away from other people, there’s possibility you might get a call. Do you many Red Flags on your Marriage? How about your Security? Do you see S.15 on right side corner of your notes?
is s15 mean security start even i seen on my notes security not started but s.15 and s.16 on corners

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
You said you have same thing in notes officer recommend interview waiver
i meant all things same but recommend interview.

Reactions: Phalos

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
On my GCMS notes, the paper file is located "C19 Overseas Pending Further Requirement Letter"?

What does it mean?

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Can anyone help with the query-
My GCMS notes say - Issue date 2020/07/14 , Valid To-2021/07/14 ,Applied WP for 1 year in March 2020 however i received PPR request on 6 Feb-2021
What would be my visa start date .?
what about interview.r they wavied or something

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hi! Just wondering if someone can help me out. I have a couple of questions regarding my notes (received Feb 25, 2021)

Page 1- App Status Reason: Inventory-SPR (meaning?)

Page 2- Paper File
Office: CPC Mississauga