17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon what does it mean file location is registry as per gcms notes
If it is a paper based application registry refers to the office's intake where the application was filed.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you so much ,I appreciate.

it was an officers code JG00658. I really cant tell if thats an officer's code .

So i should sleep well and not expect any ADR from where my file was transferred to?

Again, I want to believe since the page 2 has Eligibility passed,it means an officer has passed it.
It most likely is and an ADR request can happen at any stage but this is good progress!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Caipnotes!
What does it mean Other Req app? Page has redacted notes S16(1)Could you help out understand it? Eligibility passed, Criminal Passed, Medical passed, Security not start. I can see last entry notes has S.15(1) application has not made any movement since March, 2020
Thank you
@BRIL23 that would refer to Other Requirements and the code you see like s15 and s16 refer to the exemptions taken under the Act to withhold information. You can see the entire exemption grid here https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/exemption-grid This is normal and common, nothing to worry about. Is your Eligibility passed by an officer? Normally Security would start after an officer has passed the file, otherwise it could be an administrative delay.

Access SectionPrivacy SectionSubjectComments
15(1)21international affairs and defenceinjurious to the conduct of international affairs, defence of Canada
16(1)22(1)law enforcement and investigationinformation obtained/prepared by a government institution that is an investigative body; information relating to investigative techniques or plans for specific lawful investigations; injurious to enforcement of any law of Canada; injurious to the security of penal institutions

Reactions: BRIL23

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hey @caipsnotes what does 4 ghost updates mean ? (see my signature)

Hello @Phalos While Ghost Update is not an official IRCC term it implies an update to your application in the background and is a sign of progress which is good. Not everyone gets a ghost update and the number of ghost updates don't translate to a specific stage in the process. If your application is progressing well that's good and these GU's shouldn't matter.

Reactions: Phalos

Zino19

Apr 6, 2020
I did the aplication in may 2019. No medicals and biometrics yet.
I ordered for GCMS notes and this was what was stated under note 14.

NOTES: 14
Created Date. 2019/07/02 15:51:02

Created By. NL17781
Updated Date: 2019/07/02 15:51:05
Updated By NL17781
Restricted· No
Label· General
olce: Centralized Intake office
Text:
Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. GCMS Check: No relevant/material information found. Correct fees
received and allocated. Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that: An original Upfront Medical
Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification
information sheet has not been provided. Your relative (S) must complete the medical and once completed
forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application
has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical
information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will
result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application. Authorized representative verified to be in
good status. SPR is PR residing in Canada. SPR landed on 2018/07/24 as a CR8 Dependent children on file: 1
Accompanying: 1 SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: -Marriage certificate PA
answered yes to 4d on IMM5669. PA has a previous DR refusal. R. 11 based on: country of nationality-Accra
SPR married to PA on 2015/04/14. Application locked in on 2019/05/13. QC Case. Case forwarded to visa office
for processing.

Question:
Does this mean I can still go ahead and do an upfront medicals even though its spousal sponsorship?

Zino19

Apr 6, 2020
The GCMS notes are generated a few days after you place the request and will have all the processing details form when the application was filed to when the GCMS notes are generated.

The date of generation is mentioned at the bottom of each page of the GCMS notes.

It is as on the date of generation how your application looked like is reflected in the GCMS notes.

I have a concern with my GCMS notes

This was what was written under note 14 when I ordered my GCMS notes

Created By. NL17781
Updated By NL17781
Restricted· No
Label· General
Text:
Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. GCMS Check: No relevant/material information found. Correct fees
received and allocated. Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that: An original Upfront Medical
Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification
information sheet has not been provided. Your relative (S) must complete the medical and once completed
forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application
has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical
information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will
result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application. Authorized representative verified to be in
good status. SPR is PR residing in Canada. SPR landed on 2018/07/24 as a CR8 Dependent children on file: 1
Accompanying: 1 SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: -Marriage certificate PA
answered yes to 4d on IMM5669. PA has a previous DR refusal. R. 11 based on: country of nationality-Accra
SPR married to PA on 2015/04/14. Application locked in on 2019/05/13. QC Case. Case forwarded to visa office
for processing.

Question: can I go ahead to do an upfront medicals even though its spousal sponsorship application.
I applied in May 2019. No medicals and biometrics yet.
The notes mentions upfront and e- medicals in there.
What should I do?
Should I still wait for medical request or do upfront per the Note the officer left?

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
@caipsnotes / @legalfalcon

Hi guys, can anyone of you tell me about what exactly “info sharing: system error” in GCMS notes mean. I had like 3 GCMS notes from CIC all of them show the same thing. My Eligibility, Criminality is passed and Security has not started yet as per the notes. Im an Inland paper based MPNP applicant. My time line is in my signature. Any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi guys, can anyone of you tell me about what exactly “info sharing: system error” in GCMS notes mean. I had like 3 GCMS notes from CIC all of them show the same thing. My Eligibility, Criminality is passed and Security has not started yet as per the notes. Im an Inland paper based MPNP applicant. My time line is in my signature. Any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A System Error indicates that no match was found or no thing was transmitted back. If you have never travelled to any of the partner countries, this is normal. If there is a match then some info will be returned and it will show as complete.

Also, if there was an IT issue encountered during transmission, which is very common, then too this may show up.

There is nothing to concerned about this.Many applicants see this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have a concern with my GCMS notes

This was what was written under note 14 when I ordered my GCMS notes

Created By. NL17781
Updated By NL17781
Restricted· No
Label· General
Text:
for processing.

Question: can I go ahead to do an upfront medicals even though its spousal sponsorship application.
I applied in May 2019. No medicals and biometrics yet.
The notes mentions upfront and e- medicals in there.
What should I do?
Should I still wait for medical request or do upfront per the Note the officer left?

For spousal sponsorship you have to wait until IRCC asks for a medical screening.

IRCC states:

We’ll send you and each family member a request to complete a medical exam. This request will include instructions about what to do.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
A System Error indicates that no match was found or no thing was transmitted back. If you have never travelled to any of the partner countries, this is normal. If there is a match then some info will be returned and it will show as complete.

Also, if there was an IT issue encountered during transmission, which is very common, then too this may show up.

There is nothing to concerned about this.Many applicants see this.
Thank you so much! I’m so relieved.

Reactions: legalfalcon

akshaypatel0709

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Please help me understand my GCMS notes

incoming correspondence that are provided has been fliped to received in bulk incoming information will need to be revised on next due date.

EE profile Aug 2019 AOR
Spouse added in Jan 2020
Spouse UCI March 2020
Spouse Bio fee paid April 2020

No update after that