+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

Does anyone has their file assigned to NS05229 officer code in your GCMS notes.. u can check this on your page 2 at the bottom of the notes.. TIA

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Hi, did anyone apply for the GCMS notes recently? How long did you receive the notes after paid? We have submitted and paid in the middle of last month, but still do not get any news?

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Hi, did anyone apply for the GCMS notes recently? How long did you receive the notes after paid? We have submitted and paid in the middle of last month, but still do not get any news?
I ordered on Jan 23, about 2 weeks after transfer to London VO. Didn't hear anything yet. For me it usually takes about 30-35 days or so. This would be my third time ordering.

Reactions: jerry22880

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Does it matter witch ones you pick the first one was I believe reason for refusal or something in those words and the second was application and communication ... I picked the second one did I pick the wrong one ?
I picked up the first one, because I have had the document of application and their responses. I wanna know why they require me to have an interview. The interview is a bad sign which means they have doubt of our relationship. Actually our relationship is real.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I picked up the first one, because I have had the document of application and their responses. I wanna know why they require me to have an interview. The interview is a bad sign which means they have doubt of our relationship. Actually our relationship is real.
It’s not necessary that interview is bad sign. It depends on case officer, some of them do it as part of process and some not. Also sometimes the case officer ask for it just to check the person it self. Basically there are lot of reasons. Good luck

Reactions: jerry22880

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Oh perfect so I ordered the wrong thing thank you! I just reordered the right one

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Guys any one had this situation plz share its 23 months recently my file send to pnp-med-not-started location I did upfront medical in august 2019 any idea how long for medical passed and ppr

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Question - After how long one should request GCMS notes such as once you submit the application for sponsorship, after how much time it is a good idea to request GCMS notes?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Question - After how long one should request GCMS notes such as once you submit the application for sponsorship, after how much time it is a good idea to request GCMS notes?
When did you apply and what kind of marital differences do you have other than the fact that you have been married before and your spouse hasn’t? Most never apply for GCMS notes.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
When did you apply and what kind of marital differences do you have other than the fact that you have been married before and your spouse hasn’t? Most never apply for GCMS notes.
That is the only marital difference we have i.e. I was married before and it is first marriage for my wife.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
That is the only marital difference we have i.e. I was married before and it is first marriage for my wife.
When did you apply? Would encourage you to visit her at least once during the sponsorship process since you have spent less than 1 month together and less than a week togeher before getting married.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
When did you apply? Would encourage you to visit her at least once during the sponsorship process since you have spent less than 1 month together and less than a week togeher before getting married.
Application received Jan 27, 2020, received AOR1 Feb 07, 2020