+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Hi,
Anyone have Primary Office: Ottawa IRCC ?
I usually saw CPC-Ottawa or CIO

Any insight on the following:
Primary Office:Ottawa IRCC
App Status Reason: Inventory-SPR

Paper File
Office: Ottawa IRCC

Application Assignment
Assigned To: CP17543
Assigned By: CP17543
Due Date: 2019/10/06

Anyone have Ottawa IRCC email address?

Thanks
cic-ottawa-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Bexi15

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Feb 8th inland spousal applicant.
I ordered my GCM notes August 6th after receiving a PFL regarding cohabitation in July. My husband the sponsor worked some time away from home since submitting application.
After some back and forth correspondence with IRCC they thankfully reversed their decision and on November 8th approved our application.
Last week we finally recieved our GCM notes and the officer made notes that my husband (sponsor) was previously married (he was not, we've been together 12 years and married for 7 years).
They also noted we didn't submit proof of divorce or if previous spouse was deceased.
They never requested any further information regarding any of that and the only issue raised with us was regarding cohabitation.
Our immigration consultant said she would have filed a complaint regarding it but since we landed and have now recieved PR there is no point.
Just interesting to see that kind of mistake show up in our notes.

Merandi2020

Dec 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
I hope u r all hearing good news.
I have a question about my notes if anyone can help, it would be really appreciated!
I ordered them and I am a bit confused.
I am june 2018 applicant and the last update was October 3rd 2019 saying the officer was satisfied with my marriage and eligibility PASSED. it also says file ready for visa and passport request. The question is why is it taking almost three months to send the passport request?
I could not find any thing about my BC.
What's the proper way to ask about this delay if you guys have any suggestions?
So many thanks in advance,

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
NEED HELP Interpreting GCMS Notes

From our GCMS notes
A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED

As noted in one of my earlier posts, the proof of funds has the REVIEW REQUIRED status. However, we are confused about the "FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED". Does anyone know what this means?

The case analyst hasn't written 'RR' in any other section

The following lines in the note say
FSW points total: 74
Ready to finalize RPFP: Complete
WORK EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.
Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree
xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category - Letter confirms salary of USD X/year - Letter confirms full/time employment;
FSW Work :9 years and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points

I didn't see any concerns raised by the analyst apart from proof of funds. Both education and work experience sections seem fine.
As per the 'EE Eligibility' section earlier in the notes, the points add up to 79 (Language: 24, Education: 23, Work Experience: 15, Age: 12, Adaptability: 5).

Plz can someone help?
what happen to you case, I hope you got the good news?

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Eagle333 is back to help those who have questions, worries and others family sponsorship matter.
Welcome back! Your post is extremely insightful, and I cannot say how much I admire your efforts to help people who are waiting to build a life with their loved ones.

My file is currently is being transferred to the HK office, and I will order the GCMS notes a month or two after it is received. I cannot wait to study my own notes.

akashlal

Jul 13, 2010
Eagle333 is back to help those who have questions, worries and others family sponsorship matter.
Welcome back! You post helped me so much. I hope you can help me with my question. I applied for my wife’s Spousal Sponsorship.

PA (Principal Applicant) Country: Bangladesh
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office – Sydney (RC-6262)
Secondary Office: Singapore (RC-6057)

Aug 03, 2019 – Application sent
Aug 09, 2019 – Application received (locked in) in Centralized Intake Office – Sydney (RC-6262)
Oct 12, 2019 – AOR1 to sponsor from Sydney (RC-6262)
Oct 17, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Sponsor Eligibility Passed
Oct 17, 2019 – Biometric Requested
Oct 21, 2019 – Biometric Completed – NRT
Oct 21, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Criminality Passed
Oct 21, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Info Sharing Complete (AUS, USA, NZL)
Oct 21, 2019 – Sponsor Eligibility Decision letter sent to sponsor (73 days after application receive)

Oct 29, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – File received and accepted in Singapore (RC-6057) from Sydney (RC-6262)
Nov 12, 2019 – AOR2 to PA from Singapore (RC-6057) (95 days after application receive)
Dec 19, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Paper screened. PA Eligibility “Recommend Passed” and “Recommend Interview Waived” by Singapore visa officer. And, it was assigned back to RC-6262 (Sydney) for the final review
Dec 20, 2019 – Medical Requested (133 days after application receive)
Dec 24, 2019 – Medical Passed (137 days after application receive)
Jan 22, 2020 – Sponsor received email from Centralized Intake Office – Sydney with “OVS Sponsorship Eligibility Decision FCP VO” in the subject line confirming that the application has been forwarded to Singapore visa office for further processing. What does it mean? Does it mean that the main visa officer at the Centralized Intake Office – Sydney made the eligibility decision such as from “Recommend Passed” to “Passed”? I requested GCMS notes again but I will have to wait 30 days to get the updated notes.

So far – Eligibility: Recommend Passed, Medical: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Info Sharing: Complete, Security: Not started.

I would really appreciate your expert opinion. Thank you.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thank God, am very happy Eagle333 is back to help us, pls Eagle333 help me am very confused and unhappy my husband sent my application by Canada post on 1st November 2019 and application was received on 4 November till now we haven't heard anything about it, almost all November applicants have received their AOR number and some have started their biometric and medical but am still stacked in stage one without any up date, my husband has called the IRCC several times and they told him they have the receipt of our application in their system but the application itself has not been activated in their system.
Pls what could be the problem?
Could it be they have rturned the files?:(

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi! I just got my GCMS notes related to my parents sponsorship application and last (by date) note is
"Text: PGP 2019 with intake number # received 2019/06/21, was deemed complete during
completeness check. Application ready for creation"

So how long It can take now for processing? I didn't get an AOR yet, but get answer by the webform request, that application received and additional documents received too.

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
No new or adverse info. Requested PCs recieved and reviewed. No concerns. Criminality passed. No additional document required at this time.
APPLICATION FARWARDED TO PNP-MEDS-NPOT- STARTED-BRW

THIS is on my Gsms notes I recieved today any idea wats the last line file farwarded to in caps letter means

Reactions: geol

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I applied for GCMS note through the online process. It all seemed to go well and I got a confirmation email.

BUT: all the instructions I see online say that it will automatically take you to a payment page, but it didn't, and no visible link to do so. The confirmation email said nothing about how to pay, nor did it make any mention of this.

Any ideas? Do you get a notification later asking to pay? Or is this normal?