+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Atip google it
Again: I applied through the official ATIP site. I did not get payment instructions at the end as the site states. I have googled extensively and have not found any answer to my questions.

Specifically: is it normal to not get payment instructions immediately? Is there a way to pay after having left the site (I have the file reference # etc).? Alternatively, will I get billed later or have to pay at the end?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

typomatica

Apr 16, 2019
I applied for GCMS note through the online process. It all seemed to go well and I got a confirmation email.

BUT: all the instructions I see online say that it will automatically take you to a payment page, but it didn't, and no visible link to do so. The confirmation email said nothing about how to pay, nor did it make any mention of this.

Any ideas? Do you get a notification later asking to pay? Or is this normal?
The same thing happened to me a week ago! I received the confirmation email and record # as well, so I'm assuming it went through?

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
If you put your credit card detail while processing and approved you will usually get receipt of payment by email that's usually happen in my last 2 cases

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If you put your credit card detail while processing and approved you will usually get receipt of payment by email that's usually happen in my last 2 cases
Again, the issue is that the page requesting credit card detail and payment never came up. There was no opportunity to pay, and no indication of how to do so.

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
I applied for GCMS note through the online process. It all seemed to go well and I got a confirmation email.

BUT: all the instructions I see online say that it will automatically take you to a payment page, but it didn't, and no visible link to do so. The confirmation email said nothing about how to pay, nor did it make any mention of this.

Any ideas? Do you get a notification later asking to pay? Or is this normal?
Don't worry, you will get your notes. Same thing was with me, no payments required and 30 days after I got my notes.

Reactions: armoured