Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Is it really worth to order GCMS? I have applied earlier in 2017 for my permanent residence through express entry, it never arrived even after the 31 day and ofcourse I got pr and gcms never showed up. I felt like i made $5 donation to ircc
wow usually they do send it.... but is a business never forget that , that's how its managed. All that is for money they gonna take it period , is clear to me.

We send them $1040.00 for start in the system for each applicant on sponsorship... and 450$ for PR fees.

They have a good budget don't worry for them hehe

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
My file was transferred to etobicoke 5 months ago for workshare and my notes says Additional information must be submitted to confirm the relationship is genuine
So that was being said by the officer before transferred to etobicoke and no one touch my file untill now
I was thinking is it good idea to send some proofs of cohabitation?is it bad for my file if i send some documents without being requested?
Please guide thanks

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Is it really worth to order GCMS? I have applied earlier in 2017 for my permanent residence through express entry, it never arrived even after the 31 day and ofcourse I got pr and gcms never showed up. I felt like i made $5 donation to ircc
I for one thank you for your $5 donation to the IRCC department

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
but when i apply online it asks me what information im looking for. So I say I want everything? I havent seen GCMS on the website. What are the notes? So if i make a request for an ongoing application, i will get info as it proceeds and also notes on all previous applications of the PA?

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
but when i apply online it asks me what information im looking for. So I say I want everything? I havent seen GCMS on the website. What are the notes? So if i make a request for an ongoing application, i will get info as it proceeds and also notes on all previous applications of the PA?
i think is just gonna be about the current one. for Previous... i would call IRCC before to be sure to request the right thing.

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Hi,
Anyone have Primary Office: Ottawa IRCC ?
I usually saw CPC-Ottawa or CIO

Any insight on the following:
Primary Office:Ottawa IRCC
App Status Reason: Inventory-SPR

Paper File
Office: Ottawa IRCC

Application Assignment
Assigned To: CP17543
Assigned By: CP17543
Due Date: 2019/10/06

Anyone have Ottawa IRCC email address?

Thanks

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Requests are unlimited but whether they provide you the notes.......... ;)

We are still waiting for notes we ordered on august 6. There are others who are probably 3-4 months no notes...
Hi, it is really frustrating. I have applied on August 7th but I have not received it yet.
What about you? Did you finally receive your note?

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
Hi,
I was wondering if someone can explain "Organization & Entities" to me.
Last updated organization name I see is "CIO-Streamline process-IPAR checks required"
Does anyone know what this is?

Thank you.

abby1989

Oct 26, 2019
Hi,
I was wondering if someone can explain "Organization & Entities" to me.
Last updated organization name I see is "CIO-Streamline process-IPAR checks required"
Does anyone know what this is?

Thank you.
hi even I got married after aor and there have been something added in organisation and entity.
Name-EE PROCESSING ISSUES-POST APR AND PRE APPROVAL MARRIAGE.
CREATED DATE-2015/09/11
REASON- ORGANISATION MEMBER
OTHER SUB TYPE DESCRIP---EE PROCESSING ISSUES- Post eligibility Marriage

Can someone please help me to understand what does this mean. I am not able to understand. my aor is 6 april 2019.

abby1989

Oct 26, 2019
THIS THREAD IS BASED ON DIFFERENT GCMS RECOLLECTIONS, DIFFERENT APPLICANTIONS REPORTS AND CIC HANDOUTS.

The only way you will find this post interesting is going back to your GCMS notes and study every little detail which appear in there.
I will try to explain eligibility in a different way and I trust it will help the needy. I spent 4 months searching how eminent members as well as VIPs on this forum did tackle eligibility, however no one has never crossed this line you are about to read. I searched in the SKILLED WORKERS forum and other few more but I was not satisfied until I decided to print off and study all my 5 CAIPS notes, my wife 7 GCMS notes and few more for other people and I came up with a different understanding.

Now let's talk a little bit more how Eligibility works. For those who didn't know the Immigration Officer who completed sponsor's eligibility
at CPC-MISSISSAUGA will also review the sponsored person's Eligibility too only after your visa officer has finished reviewing PA'S eligibility on his side. If you need proof of this go back to the oldest notes of your GCMS notes and check the code name of that officer from Mississauga and compare it with Eligibility Assessment on PA's side. Let me dig a little bit more. Two principle officers will be assigned to work your file from start to the end. One in Canada and the other one at the Canadian Mission (Visa Office) See below:

THIS NOTE ABOUT SPONSOR'S ELIGIBILITY WAS CREATED AND FINALISED AT CPC-MISSISSAUGA BY OFFICER MC12310.

NOTES:10 or (any other number you will find. This should be the greatest number of all your notes or maybe second greatest)
Created Date: 2015/02/17
Created By: MC12310 (This is the lead officer CPC-M and he/she will work in partnership with another lead officer at a VO
Updated Date:2015/02/17
Updated By: MC12310
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC MISSISSAUGA ( You will see other placeS they will just put RC-9570 which is the code name for CPC-MISSISSAUGA)
Text: Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed, case forward to visa office for processing.( or she/he can write like this)
Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed, this is the second marriage for both PA & SPR and PA appeared to overstayed his/her visa in Canada in 1999. (This officer in Mississauga is trying to warn the lead officer at the embassy to follow proper procedure for someone like this)

If I say lead officer at the visa office, it will be any officer who will pick up your file as it was in the queue for initial review or first review. These 2 officers code names will be omnipresent on most of the activities done on your file. You will see their code names on most
of your activities in your GCMS notes. What do I mean by activities? Eligibility, Criminality, Security and Medical. You can also see the codes of these 2 people if you look throughout your file. I did not say that you will only see the code names of these 2 lead officers, I have enough sense to know that other officers on both ends will have to touch your file at a certain point in the future for a specific job only them are qualify to do. However you will see a lot two officers working on your file.

THE SAME OFFICER IN MISSISSAUGA-CPC WHO DID SPONSOR ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT CRITERIA, WILL CREATE PA'S ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT CRITERIA BEFORE THE E-FILE IS SAVED IN THE CIC'S DATABASE SO THAT THE LEAD OFFICER AT THE EMBASSY CAN LOG INTO YOUR GCMS AND WORK ON IT. see below:

ELIGIBILITY

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1
Created Date: 2015/02/17
Created By: MC12310 (Lead officer at CPC-M, like I said this lead officer created PA's eligibility assessment criteria)
Update Date: 2015/04/15 ( These date will change when eligibility will pass in the future)
Update By: SM60544 ( Lead officer at the visa office, responsible for your file and will update the date above)
UCI: 88885555
Family Name: Nelson
Given name: Cool River
Type: Eligibility
Version: 2010-06
Conditional: ( There is no condition yet until Eligibility passes) If File is waiting for interview there should not be anything either
Status Updated By: SM60544 (This officer will be in charge of your eligibility and the entire file as well)
Status Updated Date: 2015/04/15
Due Date: 2016/03/23 (This due date means nothing since they always adjust it)
Assigned To: RC-9570 ( Which is Mississauga CPC CIC Office)
Assigned By: MC12310 ( Same officer in MISSISSAUGA CPC)
Activity #: 2-7754PL1

This lead officer at CPC-M when he/she creates this eligibility criteria which is above, he/she will quickly review PA's eligibility against
your supporting documents, if he/she finds them good then will proceed marking your STATUS on PA's Eligibility which is above. Here is what I find out: when he/she marks NOT STARTED it means she/he did not finds anything alarming but the lead officer at the visa office needs to make sure that there is no concern. When the lead officer in Mississauga mark REVIEW REQUIRED or REVIEW NEEDED it is a code message to the lead officer at the visa office signifying to him/her that you really need to check this relationship carefully there are so many holes and might possibly lead to an interview in the future. Now I did not say every time you see REVIEW REQUIRED there will be an interview, the lead officer at the visa officer could even go far by requesting the original marriage certificate and other documents to make sure there is no suspicion anymore then mark RECOMMEND PASS. Now listen this: I used to think that when it says recommend pass the file was waiting for a higher officer at the visa office to review it but that was all wrong. Recommend Pass signifying that lead officer at the embassy is fully satisfied with the relationship then he/she assigns the file back to that first lead officer at CPC Mississauga to also review it for the last time before the status fully change from Recommend Pass to Passed. For some of the applicants will not be able to notice what I am explaining here, because they never requested their GCMS or when they request their GCMS the status could have changed to Pass. But those who are like me, request their GCMS every 2 months will happen to notice what I am talking about. When the lead officer at the embassy get word from his colleague in Mississauga with the go ahead pass, he/she then UPDATES the file from RECOMMEND PASS to PASS. Then your eligibility will look this way:

ELIGIBILITY

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT

HAPPY NEW YEAR (2016) EVERYBODY
hi even I got married after aor and there have been something added in organisation and entity.
Name-EE PROCESSING ISSUES-POST APR AND PRE APPROVAL MARRIAGE.
CREATED DATE-2015/09/11
REASON- ORGANISATION MEMBER
OTHER SUB TYPE DESCRIP---EE PROCESSING ISSUES- Post eligibility Marriage

Can someone please help me to understand what does this mean. I am not able to understand. my aor is 6 april 2019.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
I have received some notes they are not immigration or cbsa or from csis can anyone help me understanding them..