Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
NEED HELP Interpreting GCMS Notes

From our GCMS notes
A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED

As noted in one of my earlier posts, the proof of funds has the REVIEW REQUIRED status. However, we are confused about the "FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED". Does anyone know what this means?

The case analyst hasn't written 'RR' in any other section

The following lines in the note say
FSW points total: 74
Ready to finalize RPFP: Complete
WORK EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.
Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree
xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category - Letter confirms salary of USD X/year - Letter confirms full/time employment;
FSW Work :9 years and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points

I didn't see any concerns raised by the analyst apart from proof of funds. Both education and work experience sections seem fine.
As per the 'EE Eligibility' section earlier in the notes, the points add up to 79 (Language: 24, Education: 23, Work Experience: 15, Age: 12, Adaptability: 5).

Plz can someone help?

kenzakd

Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone
This is my first post ever in a forum
I am under the French speaking program and received an invitation from Ontario - got my AOR on April 2019
Today I have received my GCMS notes and would like to get some help knowing if everything is fine and when I m likely to receive the PPR. What is the system error on info sharing section? why some sections remain blank and what do they analyse for the security?
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: met
Security: not started
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: system error
Other reqs:
Final:

jayana

Jul 30, 2019
Hello,

I was trying to find an answer without having to post. I am just wondering if anyone can explain what this means from gcms notes. I have read others similar but the state GREEN instead of BLUE

gcms notes show this....Sponsorship Category FC1 ORG: BLUE Principal Applicant Application Promoted

Why does it say BLUE?

Thank you

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Hello,

I was trying to find an answer without having to post. I am just wondering if anyone can explain what this means from gcms notes. I have read others similar but the state GREEN instead of BLUE

gcms notes show this....Sponsorship Category FC1 ORG: BLUE Principal Applicant Application Promoted

Why does it say BLUE?

Thank you
I have that too but mine states green ? I wish I knew what it means too

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Hi All!
In my gcms note, the information sharing section shows biographic status: NRT
What does NRT means? Can someone explain to me please?

Jaywoye

Jan 12, 2019
I have 2 pages of my gcms notes redacted under "Info Sharing" quoting section 13(1)(a) of the Access to information Act.

What could this mean?

Jaywoye

Jan 12, 2019
I have 2 pages of my gcms notes redacted under "Info Sharing" quoting section 13(1)(a) of the Access to information Act.

What could this mean?

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
wow nice!! That's a lot of pages to go through! I never recieved mine yet so not sure what to look for. GCMS are the notes that the officer makes on your application. so read through it and see if anything is interesting. Also look through it to see if the officer requested something from you and is awaiting response, but you have not recieved any messages about it.

Look back on page 1 on this thread to see what to look for.
You can also read this thread, under
How to read GCMS notes?

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Hey
Yes I got them today!!
It’s 66 pages, I went through them and tried to analyze the info but most of the information are not clear!

How can we utilize these notes?!
you're lucky you got yours. I also applied for the notes on the same day as you. Hoping to get mine soon!!!