+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hello All,

I received my GCMS notes today. Can someone explain what "relevant NCB for PA" means? Here is the context with which it was written:

I have reviewed this application and based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: Sponsorship Category: FC1 ORG: GREEN Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Sponsor Promoted: New UCI SPR: Previous relationship Client Fees: Verified Principal Applicant -----POLICE CERTIFICATE-----JAMAICA Review Required Provided Stat Questions Sch.A -----INFORMATION FOR REVIEW-----Relevant NCB for PA

Thanks!
Probably means non-computer based (NCB)i that needs to be entered. And PA is of course primary applicant.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Yes we got a Sputum test due to abnormality in the X ray . The sputum test was done and was negative..
A course was already taken for inactive TB and the same was communicated with the IRCc in coordination with the panel physician ..
May I ask:
- When you did the first medical test?
- When did they come back for sputum test request and when was it done?
- When did you notice Medical Passed on your My CIC Account?

Above will help rest of us putting some timelines together.

Thanks,

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
May I ask:
- When you did the first medical test?
- When did they come back for sputum test request and when was it done?
- When did you notice Medical Passed on your My CIC Account?

Above will help rest of us putting some timelines together.

Thanks,
Hi ,
The initial medical was done end of October.
We got a request for medical furtherance in January.

No our medicals are still not passed they are under review

Recently received my GCMS and observed M5 for medicals along with IME status not granted ...

Current medical status : Ready to be assessed.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi ,
The initial medical was done end of October.
We got a request for medical furtherance in January.

No our medicals are still not passed they are under review

Recently received my GCMS and observed M5 for medicals along with IME status not granted ...

Current medical status : Ready to be assessed.
Thanks for feedback.

What do you see now and what did you see since submission of first medical on *My CIC Account*? You must have had one of these messages or they might have alternated at different times. Did they alternate at different times?

Review of medical results
  • October 25, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
OR

• We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

Sammy019

Jul 16, 2019
I'm wondering if anyone has any advice to give? I ordered GCMS notes 45 days ago and still have not received them. I've sent a few emails already reminding them that I've past the 31 days and they've ignored my emails. Anything i can do at this point?
I'm 12 months into the process and my eligibility has not started according to the ircc agent. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Thanks for feedback.

What do you see now and what did you see since submission of first medical on *My CIC Account*? You must have had one of these messages or they might have alternated at different times. Did they alternate at different times?

• October 25, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
OR

• We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Currently it's we are reviewing your medicals

Reactions: torontob

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I'm wondering if anyone has any advice to give? I ordered GCMS notes 45 days ago and still have not received them. I've sent a few emails already reminding them that I've past the 31 days and they've ignored my emails. Anything i can do at this point?
I'm 12 months into the process and my eligibility has not started according to the ircc agent. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this?
You can make a complaint to another crappier (excuse my language) department about lateness of your ATIP request:
https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/make-complaint-online

If you do make a complaint to them make sure you call them couple times to follow up or else Information Commissioner office ^^^ will also not care about your cause. Once they start the process then CIC ATIP officers will take action and send you the request.

As for your 2nd question, a lot of people have similar experience / files lost, delayed, not taken action upon, you name it. CIC is the most disorganized / dysfunctional gov org that we pay taxes for. Only thing you can do is email, call, reach out...

Reactions: Sammy019

Sammy019

Jul 16, 2019
You can make a complaint to another crappier (excuse my language) department about lateness of your ATIP request:
https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/make-complaint-online

If you do make a complaint to them make sure you call them couple times to follow up or else Information Commissioner office ^^^ will also not care about your cause. Once they start the process then CIC ATIP officers will take action and send you the request.

As for your 2nd question, a lot of people have similar experience / files lost, delayed, not taken action upon, you name it. CIC is the most disorganized / dysfunctional gov org that we pay taxes for. Only thing you can do is email, call, reach out...
Thank you for the info! It seems we need to be proactive or nothing will get done.

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Applied GCMS 42 days ago and still no response . Think they are backlogged in ATIP too
Yep they are , I ordered July 8 ..... still waiting

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.