00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
profiler said:
57 / 70 days for NRT seems reasonable. Considering how long the FBI checks take ;). This is also old data I think. I am afraid to visit the CSIS website to look for their latest statistics. I worked with a guy who worked there once.... visiting their website (or the CSE's) is a mega no-no. I am bound by confidentiality to explain further ;)

I am not certain if they return the full brief, unless CIC asks for it. I think they would just return a summary.
:) I am afraid too. I am even afraid to say the word. :-X

I was thinking 57+70 days=127 days

What I do not get is why it takes a citizenship application 129 days, if the applicant already took 57/70 days for first immigration screening.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
browning911 said:
Let's just say, if you want a job there, they contact you if they are interested. And we'll leave it at that.

browning911 said:

What I do not get is why it takes a citizenship application 129 days, if the applicant already took 57/70 days for first immigration screening.
If I understood what you are asking, about it taking so long: paper slows them down. They have to scan/reproduce the paper in GCMS. They also run way more background checks than just CSIS. The CSIS component is either 57 or 70 days (if I understood what was written) if you are NRT. Then there is a pile of other stuff to check into too. I have heard cases that were held up because of a previous debt (from another country) not being resolved. So, their checks are reasonably extensive I think?

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
browning911 said:

ohh no...lol...i have looked at that site several times since i came across a link which says that once we know our file is with csis we can contact them by mail or fax to inquire about the status of our file..it even gives the address for that. i looked at their site several times...lol..i hope i am not in trouble lol..but really i have nothing to hide and with google most stuff is public to some degree. what kind of problems can a person have by looking at the site or contacting them?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
soblue3 said:
ohh no...lol...i have looked at that site several times since i came across a link which says that once we know our file is with csis we can contact them by mail or fax to inquire about the status of our file..it even gives the address for that. i looked at their site several times...lol..i hope i am not in trouble lol..but really i have nothing to hide and with google most stuff is public to some degree. what kind of problems can a person have by looking at the site or contacting them?
Oh, I am not saying you cannot do it. By all means, go for it. But if I were to do it, I would be buying a burner PC / Smartphone.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Hello everyone,
My husband asked for GCMS notes on August 2nd, today he received an email asking again for a consent letter, so we printed it out, filled it out and sent it back again.
My question is did they change the consent letter form?? First time we asked for notes this didn't happen, so weird.

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
JJ628 said:
Hello everyone,
My husband asked for GCMS notes on August 2nd, today he received an email asking again for a consent letter, so we printed it out, filled it out and sent it back again.
My question is did they change the consent letter form?? First time we asked for notes this didn't happen, so weird.
Yes, the consent form recently changed. The new form has a signature line for representative where the old form did not. In most cases this will be left blank unless of course you do have a representative requesting the notes.

Once you send in the new consent form your request will be processed rather quickly

Good luck

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaytheo40 said:
Yes, the consent form recently changed. The new form has a signature line for representative where the old form did not. In most cases this will be left blank unless of course you do have a representative requesting the notes.

Once you send in the new consent form your request will be processed rather quickly

Good luck
When you said:" Once you send in the new consent form your request will be processed rather quickly" is it less than 30 calendar days?

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
Eagle333 said:
When you said:" Once you send in the new consent form your request will be processed rather quickly" is it less than 30 calendar days?
Hi Eagle,

I applied for notes last month and after 2 weeks I received an email requesting updated consent form - Once I emailed the new consent form I received my notes within 2 weeks. Total time from sending in to receipt was just over 30 days. My comment ''rather quickly'' was simply implying they wouldn't have to start the 30 day clock from the date they sent in the new consent form.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
hey all,

I applied for GCMS notes and on day 30 received an email that they may take up to 60 days further to fulfill the request.....I just wanted a record of our file after everything had been approved. Anyone else getting notices that they are taking longer? Maybe because in the request box I am saying all records related to our case...including correspondence to and from CIC...etc....when you submit your requests, are you putting anything additional in the field where it asks what you are requesting for?

:(

C.

Crezana

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jaytheo40 said:
I would assume if you have not been notified by CIC regarding your request you should be ok. Expect your GMCS notes approximately 30 days from date of submission. If you do not receive your notes by day 31 send them a follow up email enquiring as to why there is a delay.

Best of luck - think you should be ok. Let us know
I got my first set of gcms notes today.As i told earlier i had signed in representative part though i am sponsor..they just ignored that and sent me notes within 29 days of processing.They sent me notes till august 02 2016 the date when i got aor2 from my visa office newdelhi.it shows eligibility, criminality,security not started and medical passed .i cant see any updates from them i guess. And one more thing i again want to ask them to sent gcms notes now this time should i sign or not in reprentative part though i am sponsor.......
John

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
hey all,

I applied for GCMS notes and on day 30 received an email that they may take up to 60 days further to fulfill the request.....I just wanted a record of our file after everything had been approved. Anyone else getting notices that they are taking longer? Maybe because in the request box I am saying all records related to our case...including correspondence to and from CIC...etc....when you submit your requests, are you putting anything additional in the field where it asks what you are requesting for?

:(

C.
I got the same email, but i replied back stating that it's 30 days... then emailed me back that it was a mistake it should be 30 days!! then got another email asking again for consent form as the 1st wasn't that clear which i resent again last week. no need to print the form to sign it as there is an option in the PDF to do so.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaytheo40 said:
Hi Eagle,

I applied for notes last month and after 2 weeks I received an email requesting updated consent form - Once I emailed the new consent form I received my notes within 2 weeks. Total time from sending in to receipt was just over 30 days. My comment ''rather quickly'' was simply implying they wouldn't have to start the 30 day clock from the date they sent in the new consent form.
Hello Jaytheo40,

Thanks for your reply. I wish you all the best.

Just want to remind other forum members that I am available these days, which means I will be replying to questions posted on all my 3 threads if I know the answer. I don't respond to private messages unless I ask you to do so because I have over 120 emails in my INBOX.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
good to have u around again.
Pls I need to understand more about my gcms.
I was asked to send additional docs last yr August (company registregistration docs,salary statement, office foto)I did send them and my status was reviewe required. It changed to review in progress in April then I ordered gcms and discovered bank statement and for verification. July 16th 2016 I got a debit alert from bank for statement confirmation.
Same day I got a mail from cic that mycic account has been updated but I login and found nothing. I saw again recently in gcms that "other rquest" not started.
This just made me feel bad..what could be these other request?is it possible these other reqs are Mr rprf?

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hello Jaytheo40,

Thanks for your reply. I wish you all the best.

Just want to remind other forum members that I am available these days, which means I will be replying to questions posted on all my 3 threads if I know the answer. I don't respond to private messages unless I ask you to do so because I have over 120 emails in my INBOX.
Hey Eagle333, just would like to know what your input is with all the delays in ppr... It seems to have stopped after November files and this is driving us December applicants crazy... I do believe myself as IRCC explained in their last newsletter update that they will be focusing on "backlog" applications but they haven't seemed to be moving on any other files? Your input would be greatly appreciated on what's going on for the past 2 months

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blacky said:
good to have u around again.
Pls I need to understand more about my gcms.
I was asked to send additional docs last yr August (company registregistration docs,salary statement, office foto)I did send them and my status was reviewe required. It changed to review in progress in April then I ordered gcms and discovered bank statement and for verification. July 16th 2016 I got a debit alert from bank for statement confirmation.
Same day I got a mail from cic that mycic account has been updated but I login and found nothing. I saw again recently in gcms that "other rquest" not started.
This just made me feel bad..what could be these other request?is it possible these other reqs are Mr rprf?
Sorry I didn't notice in your private email that you were a FSW1. As you will understand that I never applied for that category. I will advise you to visit the FSW1 forum.

Thanks.