Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nekeol said:
this interview is process of ur eligibility so it is started already
Next process will starts after first eligibility
I hope u will start hearing good news from them soon
nekeol what do you mean by " this interview is process of ur eligibility so it is started already" VS "Next process will starts after first eligibility"

In the family sponsorship case, Sponsor's eligibility start before principle applicant's. Sponsor rarely go for interview. First leg is not that difficult it's either Pass (File is sent to the embassy for final processing) or Fail ( A rejection letter is sent to the sponsor with all the detail)

The eligibility you dealt with was not sponsor's but PA's. It is not yet clear what the interviewer thought about it and what is the decision of that interview. I would not say much about it or give hope to somebody until they get the next GCMS notes.

medopharm, I am not against your file or anything like that but what nekeol said doesn't make sense to me of what he/she meant by those 2 eligibilities. Over to you!

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Nekeol / Eagle333
Happy new year best wishes to you and to everyone here.
Thanks for your comments on my GCMS
hopefully next days brings some good news to stop guessing and have such stress .
+1 to both of you guys

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
medopharm said:
Nekeol / Eagle333
Happy new year best wishes to you and to everyone here.
Thanks for your comments on my GCMS
hopefully next days brings some good news to stop guessing and have such stress .
+1 to both of you guys
Thank you dear, Wish you good luck. Keep praying. I hope and pray one day you will be in Canada.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Eagle this may be a stupid question but when I order my notes, are the notes that they send me 30 days later from last month, or the last time that someone updated the system.

For example, if I ordered my notes November 11th and recieved them December 10th. Are the actually notes dated from sometime between November and December or are they from before November.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:
Eagle this may be a stupid question but when I order my notes, are the notes that they send me 30 days later from last month, or the last time that someone updated the system.

For example, if I ordered my notes November 11th and recieved them December 10th. Are the actually notes dated from sometime between November and December or are they from before November.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
Hi Masriixo,

There is no stupid question, every question needs an answer. Usually after you request your GCMS it takes 5 to 10 business days for an officer to generate your notes and start going through them. Any information was there before the notes were generated will be in the GCMS. There is no need for the file to be updated before your GCMS notes are generated.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi Masriixo,

There is no stupid question, every question needs an answer. Usually after you request your GCMS it takes 5 to 10 business days for an officer to generate your notes and start going through them. Any information was there before the notes were generated will be in the GCMS. There is no need for the file to be updated before your GCMS notes are generated.
Is it the same way they reply to your case specific inquiry? Is the case specific inquiry answer is similar to GCMS notes in terms of volume? Thank you.

Staygold

Feb 20, 2015
This is great info. I check my GCMS notes and the senior officer there wrote at the bottom end all the red flags in my application. This must be why I still got no visa after waiting of 2 years!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Staygold said:
This is great info. I check my GCMS notes and the senior officer there wrote at the bottom end all the red flags in my application. This must be why I still got no visa after waiting of 2 years!
What are the red flags if you don't mind?
Are there on sponsor or PA's side?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Happy New Year Eagle3333!

I ordered GCMS notes a month ago and just received an email yesterday that it will take another 30 days. This doesn't mean it will take 60 days for everyone but just wanted to give a heads up.

On the positive side, I am hoping it means they are looking for all the updates I have sent (that did not show up in the first set of notes ordered)....and will get back to me when they are ready...although I know realistically, ordering notes usually has nothing to do with your file :)

Take care!

Chilkootcee

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hey all,

Eagle3333 has put some incredible info on these threads and I'm trying to transfer it to a spreadsheet so that it will be easy to find / reference in the future (especially if people put the link in their signature).

If people would like to help transfer the information, please do so...the more hands, the easier the work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=1257664451 and go to the GCMS Notes tab at the bottom. Explanations can be added in the columns on the right beside the field names.

Thank you so much!!

Chilkootcee

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Hi Eagle333,
thanks alot for ur kind info n valuable time
i got gcms notes couple of days ago n its says under notes 1 label:General ***NOTE: DOUBLE SLOT INTERVIEW TO BE BOOKED(DOUBLE SLOT DURATION ENTERED IN EVENTS)***
n under notes 2 Label:Eligibility ****INTERVIEW REQUIRED**** PA-#F********* Xref(s):pA-#S*********(student visa issued/entered Canada in DEC09);#V********* (TRV refused in MAY2014; had applied to visit wife) Sponsor-#EP*********(PV2,landed on 22MAY2013) Foss: no adverse information. Previous relationships for PA: No Previous relationships (Spr.): No Sibling/s PA has 2 brothers- 1 is married(residing in USA) and the other unmarried (born on **APR87, residing in india).

plz plz help me understand the meaning of double slot interview n the reason for interview m so worried

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
Happy New Year Eagle3333!

I ordered GCMS notes a month ago and just received an email yesterday that it will take another 30 days. This doesn't mean it will take 60 days for everyone but just wanted to give a heads up.

On the positive side, I am hoping it means they are looking for all the updates I have sent (that did not show up in the first set of notes ordered)....and will get back to me when they are ready...although I know realistically, ordering notes usually has nothing to do with your file :)

Take care!

Chilkootcee

Hello chilkootcee,

I hope you get as much information as possible when your GCMS will be sent to you. Thanks for the happy new year wish I'd like to extend that wish to you as well. I wish you all the best.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anji536 said:
Hi Eagle333,
thanks alot for ur kind info n valuable time
i got gcms notes couple of days ago n its says under notes 1 label:General ***NOTE: DOUBLE SLOT INTERVIEW TO BE BOOKED(DOUBLE SLOT DURATION ENTERED IN EVENTS)***
n under notes 2 Label:Eligibility ****INTERVIEW REQUIRED**** PA-#F********* Xref(s):pA-#S*********(student visa issued/entered Canada in DEC09);#V********* (TRV refused in MAY2014; had applied to visit wife) Sponsor-#EP*********(PV2,landed on 22MAY2013) Foss: no adverse information. Previous relationships for PA: No Previous relationships (Spr.): No Sibling/s PA has 2 brothers- 1 is married(residing in USA) and the other unmarried (born on **APR87, residing in india).

plz plz help me understand the meaning of double slot interview n the reason for interview m so worried
Hello anji536,

Your file has reached a point of no return meaning that you cannot do anything right now to reverse that interview decision. Sending additional documents will not be a good idea either since they will not consider them as such. The reason for interview is very clear; RSHIP between PA & SPR is in question. CIC wants to find out if PA & SPR have entered into a rship of convenience or not. All I can say is to prepare for your interview by scanning through your file many times.

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Eagle,
Happy new year to you! I just received my GCMS notes after the last due date was Sept 01 2015,nothing new except that the due date was Nov 30 2015. Also some of the information i saw in previous notes that i ordered before were no longer there. As for security and criminality not started what do you advised.
Thanks for your time and God bless you.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crucial said:
Hello Eagle,
Happy new year to you! I just received my GCMS notes after the last due date was Sept 01 2015,nothing new except that the due date was Nov 30 2015. Also some of the information i saw in previous notes that i ordered before were no longer there. As for security and criminality not started what do you advised.
Thanks for your time and God bless you.
Hi crucial,

Your file is taking long time. Have you passed eligibility yet? Are you in the interview queue?