+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedwaqas said:
thanks dear eagle i was bussy but know i am wating for my wife on 31th new year and she will retrun 11th jan 2016 and i hope notes will come 12th jan and hope for a good news i have a question brother that notes always come on single mail or its 2 or 3 parts.2nd kindly send me your email i will send to you because maybe i dnt understand as you understand.and my 3rd question is that is this true that on vist visa to meet your spouse in canad we can apply for open work parmet know.and i think i have to wait till notes then if you sugest i can send more proofs then i will send.but i think i gave to tell cic about my wufe vist its 3rd vist after marrige within 1 year 3 months.and in last HAPPY CHRISTMES TO YOU BROTHER AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Hello ahmedwaqas,

Thanks for the wishes I'd like to forward the same wishes back to you and your family.

1. When you request your GCMS you need to request electronic file which will be sent to you by way of an email. Your GCMS notes will be in the form of an attach to that email. All you'll need to do is to download the content of the attachment that's it.

2.This is not address to ahmedwaqas only but to everybody. I will give out my email address here BUT THIS IS ONLY WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO SHARE HIS GCMS WITH ME IN CASE YOUR NOTES DON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU BUT YOU NEED TO REMOVING THINGS LIKE NAMES, UCI ,DOB. email address is canada2008world@gmail.com This is for everyone who wish to share their full GCMS notes after removing their personal information such as those ones outlined above. I will never answer any question from anybody through this email address this is only for people who want to share their full GCMS not a portion of their notes. I you want to send part of your notes use the private forum email to send them to me. The reason why I say this is because I am planning to retire from this forum end of January 2016. I will not be answering questions anymore on this forum but I could communicate with people who have trouble understanding their GCMS.

3. ahmedwaqas you can apply for Temporary Residence Visa (visit visa like you said) while your PR is in process but it is a 50/50 chance to get rejected or approved.

Best Regards

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Hi Eagle333,
I have been reading your posts and am thankful to you for such insightful posts

I have a question

I applied under PNP Stream. In my latest GCMS Notes, Location of my file was moved to "PS-". Do you know what that means?

App Details:
Eligibility passed on: Sep 2; Additional Docs (PCC & Schedule a ) requested on Sep 2; I send additional docs on Sep 15.
Criminality passed on Oct 6 and on same day file was send to "PS-"

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkapoor123 said:
Hi Eagle333,
I have been reading your posts and am thankful to you for such insightful posts

I have a question

I applied under PNP Stream. In my latest GCMS Notes, Location of my file was moved to "PS-". Do you know what that means?

App Details:
Eligibility passed on: Sep 2; Additional Docs (PCC & Schedule a ) requested on Sep 2; I send additional docs on Sep 15.
Criminality passed on Oct 6 and on same day file was send to "PS-"
Hi rkapoor123,

Go on page 80 of my other thread check post 11 you will get your answer.

Thanks

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello ahmedwaqas,

Thanks for the wishes I'd like to forward the same wishes back to you and your family.

1. When you request your GCMS you need to request electronic file which will be sent to you by way of an email. Your GCMS notes will be in the form of an attach to that email. All you'll need to do is to download the content of the attachment that's it.

2.This is not address to ahmedwaqas only but to everybody. I will give out my email address here BUT THIS IS ONLY WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO SHARE HIS GCMS WITH ME IN CASE YOUR NOTES DON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU BUT YOU NEED TO REMOVING THINGS LIKE NAMES, UCI ,DOB. email address is canada2008world@gmail.com This is for everyone who wish to share their full GCMS notes after removing their personal information such as those ones outlined above. I will never answer any question from anybody through this email address this is only for people who want to share their full GCMS not a portion of their notes. I you want to send part of your notes use the private forum email to send them to me. The reason why I say this is because I am planning to retire from this forum end of January 2016. I will not be answering questions anymore on this forum but I could communicate with people who have trouble understanding their GCMS.

3. ahmedwaqas you can apply for Temporary Residence Visa (visit visa like you said) while your PR is in process but it is a 50/50 chance to get rejected or approved.

Best Regards
ok thanks dear eagle brother but you are the hope of many peoples here you are great man.its realy sad news for me that you are going after jan 2016.and i also pray for you that behappy always. eagle i 2amt to ask from you that how my wife apply for my vist visa and can i apply from here in uae or my wife apply from canada.and what things are needs with applecation.i apply after reading notes.i am very confiuse about my case i know its totaly real trye releation i provided gifts bills westrn union recept huny moon pics before marrige pics and tickets of may 2015 vist of my wife and reception pics write all reasons of short marrige.i am may 2015 applecent and there lots of june even july applecents got DM in london visa office but my still inprocess. and know last hope is notes. please pray for me my wife is alone responsible in canada she really needs my help because i am very responsible person thats why she chose me for marrige even i am 7 years younger. sorry i start discus my feelings with you because of distrabance. and last thing in my ecas 1 month before thay add 1 line in my SA side means my 1st stage side that thay send me mail 12th june but i dnt receive any mail on 12th june. i dnt know why this line added on very late and on SA side me wating line add to my PR side but these are 3 still same.sorry for long text dear eagle.

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi rkapoor123,

Go on page 80 of my other thread check post 11 you will get your answer.

Thanks
HI Eagle333,
Thanks for your response...
My eligibility,criminality,and medical have already been passed. Why would they be moving my file to PS after passing the eligibility? Is it normal?

Thanks a lot

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkapoor123 said:
HI Eagle333,
Thanks for your response...
My eligibility,criminality,and medical have already been passed. Why would they be moving my file to PS after passing the eligibility? Is it normal?

Thanks a lot
Because your process is deferent than outland PR.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedwaqas said:
ok thanks dear eagle brother but you are the hope of many peoples here you are great man.its realy sad news for me that you are going after jan 2016.and i also pray for you that behappy always. eagle i 2amt to ask from you that how my wife apply for my vist visa and can i apply from here in uae or my wife apply from canada.and what things are needs with applecation.i apply after reading notes.i am very confiuse about my case i know its totaly real trye releation i provided gifts bills westrn union recept huny moon pics before marrige pics and tickets of may 2015 vist of my wife and reception pics write all reasons of short marrige.i am may 2015 applecent and there lots of june even july applecents got DM in london visa office but my still inprocess. and know last hope is notes. please pray for me my wife is alone responsible in canada she really needs my help because i am very responsible person thats why she chose me for marrige even i am 7 years younger. sorry i start discus my feelings with you because of distrabance. and last thing in my ecas 1 month before thay add 1 line in my SA side means my 1st stage side that thay send me mail 12th june but i dnt receive any mail on 12th june. i dnt know why this line added on very late and on SA side me wating line add to my PR side but these are 3 still same.sorry for long text dear eagle.
Hello ahmedwaqas,

I understand that this PR process put people through stress but you will be okay. if you want to apply for TRV please see the link below. I will pray for you as you requested it. Yes I want by 15 January 2016 to retire from this forum since it is time consuming, I have helped enough now it is my time to rest and do other things.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My husband's Ecase status changed to In process on Oct 09, 2015
I requested Caips and received it after a month on Oct 05.
Medical Activity: Passed, Expired
Assessed for: All
Reason for Clousure: Granted
M Profile: 1
S profile: 1
Description: No Surveillance Required

Eligibility 1, Criminality 1, Security 1 but not started
Eligibility assessment due date: Jan 07.2016

I don't know Given due date is for what?
Any idea about it?
Again I ordered Caips notes last month and I might get it next week.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bublo ksa said:
Hi,
My husband's Ecase status changed to In process on Oct 09, 2015
I requested Caips and received it after a month on Oct 05.
Medical Activity: Passed, Expired
Assessed for: All
Reason for Clousure: Granted
M Profile: 1
S profile: 1
Description: No Surveillance Required

Eligibility 1, Criminality 1, Security 1 but not started
Eligibility assessment due date: Jan 07.2016

I don't know Given due date is for what?
Any idea about it?
Again I ordered Caips notes last month and I might get it next week.
Did you read page 1?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Fantastic thread eagle333...your dedication is amazing! I'm hoping to get my GCMS notes in a couple of weeks...hopefully they will make sense (will go back and review all of your posts first :)....

Hope you have a great holiday with your family :)

C.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
Fantastic thread eagle333...your dedication is amazing! I'm hoping to get my GCMS notes in a couple of weeks...hopefully they will make sense (will go back and review all of your posts first :)....

Hope you have a great holiday with your family :)

C.
chilkootcee,

That is great.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
I have received second set of Caips Notes today.

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed-Expired
Criminality: Passed
Security: Its still blank (On right top corner I see S.15(1) That means conditional passed or security has done?

Paper File: Active shelf PR (What does it mean?

Notes 1: Blank

Notes 2: VO is satisfied with our relationship. conditional passed (as our relationship is less then two years and we have no child in common)
Any idea till when my hubby will get PPR?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
bublo ksa said:
Hello Guys,
I have received second set of Caips Notes today.

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed-Expired
Criminality: Passed
Security: Its still blank (On right top corner I see S.15(1) That means conditional passed?

Paper File: Active shelf PR (What does it mean?

Notes 1: Blank

Notes 2: VO is satisfied with our relationship. conditional passed (as our relationship is less then two years and we have no child in common)
Any idea till when my hubby will get PPR?
security which is blank has some concerns, they r surely working on it. As soon as security passed then they will updated medical
U have to wait and pray till ...

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nekeol said:
security which is blank has some concerns, they r surely working on it. As soon as security passed then they will updated medical
Thanks nickeol for your quick reply :)
what does it mean that paper file is on active shelf PR?

Reactions: lhenzcrafterz

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nekeol said:
That's wrong security is done that is why it is protected with subscription 15 (1).