Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE March 18 2016
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Hi Eagle
Thank you for great info!
Do you know anything about organizations & Entities under associations? It appears my husbands app is still in registry but this section I note is blocked with s(16)c in notes. I'm guessing this was done by Mississauga.
We are confused and concerned about this. Do you have any understanding of this section and what it refers to?

o6ocpaka

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2015
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-11-2015
Nice info, however from our experience REVIEW REQUIRED only seemed like a next step in the process. They also send out batch emails to those applications, something like -your application has now been placed in queue to be reviewed by the visa officer blah blah.
I think every application gets this status if everything goes well. If initial rep does not see anything wrong/fishy about the app it gets passed to the officer who has the power to do a final approval, but that's my impression of their process anyway :)

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cansk said:
Hi Eagle
Thank you for great info!
Do you know anything about organizations & Entities under associations? It appears my husbands app is still in registry but this section I note is blocked with s(16)c in notes. I'm guessing this was done by Mississauga.
We are confused and concerned about this. Do you have any understanding of this section and what it refers to?
Good day Cansk,

Sorry I don't have any knowledge about organizations & Entities. Is everything alright in his file?

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 11-08-2015 / AOR2 17-09-2015
File Transfer...
SA approval/transfer 9-09-2015 processing 17-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront-MR recieved Oct 14,2015
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
All I know is this is connected to investigation. Skilled workers get this until employment is verified. But I've not seen this in spouse cases. He did one year mandatory military service. Owned a business for years which we shared proof of. Clear police record supplied. He has an exclusion order until spring but this is not related to the associations action.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cansk said:
All I know is this is connected to investigation. Skilled workers get this until employment is verified. But I've not seen this in spouse cases. He did one year mandatory military service. Owned a business for years which we shared proof of. Clear police record supplied. He has an exclusion order until spring but this is not related to the associations action.
Well it should not be a problem if everything is perfect. What was the reason of that exclusion order if you don't mind me asking?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
o6ocpaka said:
Nice info, however from our experience REVIEW REQUIRED only seemed like a next step in the process. They also send out batch emails to those applications, something like -your application has now been placed in queue to be reviewed by the visa officer blah blah.
I think every application gets this status if everything goes well. If initial rep does not see anything wrong/fishy about the app it gets passed to the officer who has the power to do a final approval, but that's my impression of their process anyway :)

Totally agree with you, however like I said from the very beginning of this post, I made up this post based on the amount of GCMS I have dealt with in private including my wife's. I have few questions for you.

1. Who change PA's eligibility status to REVIEW REQUIRED?
2. What was the first status of PA's status before leaving RC-9570?
3. Which review is about to begin for PA's eligibility? What I meant was is it the initial review is about to commence final?

Thank you

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Eagle333 said:
Well it should not be a problem if everything is perfect. What was the reason of that exclusion order if you don't mind me asking?
Rejected PRRA which was delayed by months due to clerical error so he was in the end excluded due to overstay. Long complicated story. 1 year exclusion is automatic after rejected PRRA. We had just married a week before his removal was enforced. He Left 3 weeks later.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cansk said:
Rejected PRRA which was delayed by months due to clerical error so he was in the end excluded due to overstay. Long complicated story. 1 year exclusion is automatic after rejected PRRA. We had just married a week before his removal was enforced. He Left 3 weeks later.
All will be well, however what I'd ask you is patient. It is one of the best ingredient of success.

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Is bfd same as due date? Our due date is one year from date app was recieved. Do they always do this?
I read somewhere this may change?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cansk said:
Is bfd same as due date? Our due date is one year from date app was recieved. Do they always do this?
I read somewhere this may change?
Bring Forward Date is not the same as Due Date Cansk.

BF'D: Is the date your file will be looked at again by an officer. If the officer is waiting for certain documents requested to you, he/she will mark a date to review your file when those requested items arrive. Now here is a catch; Let's say your bring forward date is 2016 January 30 and you respond to their request 2016 January 10 the officer is forced to process your file same day and ignore that BFD. IF the officer is waiting for background check to complete there will be no BFD and file will be send to Registry for storage. The day your BGC is completed the officer will go look for your file and process it the same day since he/she needed to be on top of the dates in your file as well.

Due Date: Is a time set to complete a particular work in your file as supposed to BFD, Due Date is usually 1 year from the time a certain job started and should be completed. Sometimes they go beyond those due dates and need to update them later when everything looks ready for visa and COPR.

Warm Regards

Reactions: StellaArtois

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
hi eagle h r u. i order notes 12th dec 2015 i am may 2015 applecent and all other may applecent got the visa or DM but me still wating for so i am worried about this.this is 2nd marrige of my wife she has 5 kids from ex huby 40 years old lady and me 34 years old may be this factor is not good for me.i want to know from you thay may 2015 she vist me to dubai and i dnt send pics to london visa office and know again she is comeing 31th dec so i want to send ticket pics hotel bocking can i send with asking london visa office and these things help on my case or not.and can i send throw eamil? please telle dear

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedwaqas said:
hi eagle h r u. i order notes 12th dec 2015 i am may 2015 applecent and all other may applecent got the visa or DM but me still wating for so i am worried about this.this is 2nd marrige of my wife she has 5 kids from ex huby 40 years old lady and me 34 years old may be this factor is not good for me.i want to know from you thay may 2015 she vist me to dubai and i dnt send pics to london visa office and know again she is comeing 31th dec so i want to send ticket pics hotel bocking can i send with asking london visa office and these things help on my case or not.and can i send throw eamil? please telle dear
Hi ahmedwaqas,

How was your trip to Pakistan? I hope you had fun? I was asking myself what happened to you since there was silence of 5 or 6 weeks. Alright down to business now:

First of all, sending those things at this stage might not help because you don't have any sign that CIC is doubting your relationship. You may send them if you feel it's going to help, however the stuffs you want to send are only good to made a decision on eligibility. Your GCMS notes will shed so much light when they come.

Secondly, your age difference is not that huge but it needs solid proofs that this is a relationship of love and not relationship of convenience. Plus CIC would be interested to scrutinize your relationship in much deeper way like: why this young man wants to marry 1) a woman who is 6 years older than him? 2) a woman who has 5 children of her own? They would like to take time to find out if she is covering something. E.g: did this young man pay money to this woman? Is there any concrete proofs which shows that this relationship is secure? So this might be the reason why they took a bit time to finalised your application, but stay positive because 2016 will come with its own realities. I wish you ordered your notes at the time you left for Pakistan, you'd have more light by now.

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi ahmedwaqas,

How was your trip to Pakistan? I hope you had fun? I was asking myself what happened to you since there was silence of 5 or 6 weeks. Alright down to business now:

First of all, sending those things at this stage might not help because you don't have any sign that CIC is doubting your relationship. You may send them if you feel it's going to help, however the stuffs you want to send are only good to made a decision on eligibility. Your GCMS notes will shed so much light when they come.

Secondly, your age difference is not that huge but it needs solid proofs that this is a relationship of love and not relationship of convenience. Plus CIC would be interested to scrutinize your relationship in much deeper way like: why this young man wants to marry 1) a woman who is 6 years older than him? 2) a woman who has 5 children of her own? They would like to take time to find out if she is covering something. E.g: did this young man pay money to this woman? Is there any concrete proofs which shows that this relationship is secure? So this might be the reason why they took a bit time to finalised your application, but stay positive because 2016 will come with its own realities. I wish you ordered your notes at the time you left for Pakistan, you'd have more light by now.
thanks dear eagle i was bussy but know i am wating for my wife on 31th new year and she will retrun 11th jan 2016 and i hope notes will come 12th jan and hope for a good news i have a question brother that notes always come on single mail or its 2 or 3 parts.2nd kindly send me your email i will send to you because maybe i dnt understand as you understand.and my 3rd question is that is this true that on vist visa to meet your spouse in canad we can apply for open work parmet know.and i think i have to wait till notes then if you sugest i can send more proofs then i will send.but i think i gave to tell cic about my wufe vist its 3rd vist after marrige within 1 year 3 months.and in last HAPPY CHRISTMES TO YOU BROTHER AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.