Info Sharing: In Progress

In Medical Assessment Section
Medical: 1
Assessed For: ALL
IME Status: Assessed
IME Status Reason: Granted

For Medicals, in the Assessment list, it says that the Medical is in progress,
in client details for Principal Applicant its says Medical is Sent and
in Medical Assessment Section it says IME Status: Assessed and IME Status Reason: Granted.
What does this mean? Have I passed the Medical or not? Or is it still waiting?

Thanks in advance.

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hello all, I'm the Canadian-based sponsor for my husband and we applied outland in September 2019. We've have very little progress on our application, confirmed via our GCMS notes. There are a couple of things in the notes that I'm not sure about and would appreciate any insight.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed (in the individual client section it says Passed - Bio)
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE
Office: Mexico
#: ************

Does anyone know what the "Passed - Bio" qualifier is in the PA's Client section for Criminality? And also for Info Sharing it says In Progress overall and in the notes it indicates the Biometric - FCC Detail (USA) is Ready to be Assessed with a due date of 2019/12/17 however in an earlier note for the same type it indicated "Complete - Not Reviewed. Additional notes for Info Sharing include AUS status NRT, US Biographic status NRT, but there is nothing showing for the UK.

I'm feeling a bit concerned that 12 months in the Info Sharing is not complete and Eligibility is not started, but can't see anything specifically in the notes to confirm why. In the officer notes there is little additional information:

Reivew Type: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ********** I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: Sponsorship Category: FC1 ORG: BLUE Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Sponsor Promoted: Existing UCI Dependent(s) Application Promoted: New UCI Depdendent(s) Applicaiton Promoted: New UCI PA: Rep on file Auth Paid Rep IMM5476 E**** D***** R****** SPR: Rep on file Auth Paid Rep IMM5476 E**** D***** R****** SPR: Previous relationship Client Fees: VErified Principal Applicant ---- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Provided ST.LUCIA Provided UNITED KINGDOM Provided Stat Questions Sch. A

Any help or insight is super appreciated!
Info Sharing is mainly with USA, Australia and RCMP.

Reactions: k.h.p. and hilkat

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Criminality is based on the police certificates submitted for all the countries the applicant has lived in and so is completed early on in the process. Security is the final stage where they go to CSIS, Interpol, CBSA etc (not an expert so not sure who exactly they check with) to do a deeper dig into the applicant, I imagine looking for things more like links to terrorism organizations.
thanks

londtwenty

Mar 20, 2020
I ordered my notes in November last year and have never received them. I followed up with the office several times but never get a response. Any advice on how to chase up my request?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I ordered my notes in November last year and have never received them. I followed up with the office several times but never get a response. Any advice on how to chase up my request?
The last email you received from IRCC would have mentioned that you have 60 days to file a complaint with OIC https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en

Such a situation is considered "deemed refusal" and OIC could have assisted you but now you have to request them again

It is for reasons such as this OIC is investigating IRCC, see more here

https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/resources/news-releases/information-commissioner-initiates-systemic-investigation-department

londtwenty

Mar 20, 2020
The last email you received from IRCC would have mentioned that you have 60 days to file a complaint with OIC https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en

Such a situation is considered "deemed refusal" and OIC could have assisted you but now you have to request them again

It is for reasons such as this OIC is investigating IRCC, see more here

https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/resources/news-releases/information-commissioner-initiates-systemic-investigation-department
Thank you very much,

Yeah, we initially chased them within that 60 day period but they never came back to us.

Appreciate the response.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you very much,

Yeah, we initially chased them within that 60 day period but they never came back to us.

Appreciate the response.
Certainly, you can try contacting them again. Since the announcement of the investigation in March things are better. Since you never filed a complaint IRCC ATIP will still communicate with you. Once you file a complaint IRCC ATIP will stop communicating with you or direct you to contact OIC.

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Is a good idea to clear some points that are misunderstood by the officer in notes section? My lawyer is advising me to write a letter and explain it. I’m kind of scared because I don’t want them thinking I’m correcting them.

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
Hi All,

I have recently received GCMS notes and need help in understanding them

I found Medical information in 3 sections:

Assessment Lists
Eligibility Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: In-Progress

In Client Details Section, for Principal Applicant
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed-Bio
Medical: Sent

In Medical Assessment Section
Medical: 1
Assessed For: ALL
IME Status: Assessed
IME Status Reason: Granted

For Medicals, in the Assessment list, it says that the Medical is in progress,
in client details for Principal Applicant its says Medical is Sent and
in Medical Assessment Section it says IME Status: Assessed and IME Status Reason: Granted.
What does this mean? Have I passed the Medical or not? Or is it still waiting?

Thanks in advance.
Can anyone please help me with this? Did any one else face this issue?

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
It seems your medical is waiting to be reviewed by IRCC please check under activity section and confirm what IS THE medical status.
Thanks for the reply.

It looks like we should read from highest number of Activity to lowest (For me starting from activity 35 to Activity 1),
In this sequence, it went from Not Started to In Progress to Sent. There is no update after that!
Does this look correct?