Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
@caipsnotes
Hello, Got my GCMS notes and details are as under.
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete.

Further in Note-1 (dated 13-07-2020) and Note-2 (20-07-2020), there is no text and on the top right hand corner S.15(1) is written.
In front of Label: Adm is written.
In admissible security pages are blank and S.15(1) is written on the corner.
Anything to be worried about or what is your view point on my application?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes
Hello, Got my GCMS notes and details are as under.
Security: Blank

Further in Note-1 (dated 13-07-2020) and Note-2 (20-07-2020), there is no text and on the top right hand corner S.15(1) is written.
In front of Label: Adm is written.
In admissible security pages are blank and S.15(1) is written on the corner.
Anything to be worried about or what is your view point on my application?
Hi, thanks for reaching out. First off, nothing to be worried about, the application looks in good shape. Based on this information, your Security screening is either underway or completed. Most security checks can be completed in a month or so, based on the AOR it's possible that it's been completed.

Reactions: arbu45

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hi, thanks for reaching out. First off, nothing to be worried about, the application looks in good shape. Based on this information, your Security screening is either underway or completed. Most security checks can be completed in a month or so, based on the AOR it's possible that it's been completed.
Thank you very much, much relived to hear that. My AOR is 10th January 2020.
So it could be like its completed and once travel restrictions ease up, ppr request might get generated right?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you very much, much relived to hear that. My AOR is 10th January 2020.
So it could be like its completed and once travel restrictions ease up, ppr request might get generated right?
You are welcome. Based on your AOR security likely is completed and in due course you should receive your PPR. All the best.

Reactions: arbu45

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Has anyone every referenced GCMS notes when writing a webform to IRCC? There was a deadline for an officer to review my file a few weeks ago and it does not seem they have done so. I believe everything is done with our file per our notes, so we just need a final officer to review.

I’m hoping that I can get some actual information and action rather than the generic “Your application is delayed due to COVID....”

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Has anyone every referenced GCMS notes when writing a webform to IRCC? There was a deadline for an officer to review my file a few weeks ago and it does not seem they have done so. I believe everything is done with our file per our notes, so we just need a final officer to review.

I’m hoping that I can get some actual information and action rather than the generic “Your application is delayed due to COVID....”
The deadline you are referring to is probably the due date on the GCMS? That is a system generated date to serve as a reminder but related activity can happen before or well after that date. Raising a web form referencing that date will not influence the process/outcome.

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
The deadline you are referring to is probably the due date on the GCMS? That is a system generated date to serve as a reminder but related activity can happen before or well after that date. Raising a web form referencing that date will not influence the process/outcome.
Yes, it is the application assignment due date.

Any way to get specific action or insight from IRCC? Like, how off are they tending to be from application due dates? It is not like they are waiting on other agencies at this point, so they should have some idea.

Our lives are completely up in the air and we cannot plan because of this. Should we rent an apartment and settle down for six months while we wait for an officer to review or are we going to get an answer tomorrow and want move to Canada right away? Who knows.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Hi All,

Based on below info, any idea if security and other checks are done or not?

Security: blank
HIRV: blank
Org Crime: blank
Misinterpretation: blank
Other reqs: Cancelled
Final: blank

Category: CEC
ITA: Dec 2019
AOR: 30 Jan, 2020
Medical furtherance between April - June
Eligibility Pass: Mid May 2020
Medical Pass: 8 Sep 2020
Code: s.15(1) & s.19(1)

Update#3
Dates: blank
Field Name: Security
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not started
New value: blank

Update#2
Old Value: blank

Update#1
Field Name: Other Reqs.
New value: Cancelled

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

It looks like we should read from highest number of Activity to lowest (For me starting from activity 35 to Activity 1),
In this sequence, it went from Not Started to In Progress to Sent. There is no update after that!
Does this look correct?
Activity 1 is the most recent, Your Medical has been sent to IRCC and waiting for review. If your are really worried you can contact the hospital where you did medical and request for a copy of the result. Most likely the delay in reviewing your medical result is due to COVID.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

Based on below info, any idea if security and other checks are done or not?

Security: blank
HIRV: blank
Org Crime: blank
Misinterpretation: blank
Other reqs: Cancelled
Final: blank

Category: CEC
ITA: Dec 2019
AOR: 30 Jan, 2020
Medical furtherance between April - June
Eligibility Pass: Mid May 2020
Medical Pass: 8 Sep 2020
Code: s.15(1) & s.19(1)

Update#3

Update#2
Old Value: blank

Update#1
Field Name: Other Reqs.
New value: Cancelled
Your security is most likely in progress.

See my previous post on this and you can compare: #4,004

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Any way to get specific action or insight from IRCC? Like, how off are they tending to be from application due dates? It is not like they are waiting on other agencies at this point, so they should have some idea.

Our lives are completely up in the air and we cannot plan because of this. Should we rent an apartment and settle down for six months while we wait for an officer to review or are we going to get an answer tomorrow and want move to Canada right away? Who knows.
Many are in the same situation and one just has to wait for further direction from IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

The due date is entered by the system and is not something done by an officer, though it can be overridden manually. The due date is only there to remind the officer to take action on a file. For most it will have no significance as progress will be made on the application way before the due date and for others even after the due date has passed, things will keep penning as a new due date will be generated.

There is no way to track or gauge based on the due date. What matters is that your application is progressing well and is going through the stages.