+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Partner is New Zealand, NRT I believe no reportable trace. In short, they asked New Zealand if any criminal or other related (eg terrorism) reports on you, there were none.

I believe TFR means transfer and something to do with putting the relevant note in the right paper file (which is in inventory). Don't worry about figuring this out, it's their internal file handling procedures.

Caveat, not claiming I have all this right, this is what I've gleaned from reading some including our own, I could be wrong.
Hi dear, Thank you so much for your reply! I feel to ask you that My last December TRV has been refused even all required documents with reason they said as per your tie with India and Canada and I want to see why they have refused my TRV that I could not find that history in my GCMS note? Where can I see? What to order? Can I try again for TRV?
Please let me know if you know this all about. Thanks!

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
hello, i wish some one could answer me
i received my GCSm note. eligibility , security and medical is assigned to the officer in the centralized intake office not the one at visa office and the duo date is 22/07/2020 does that mean i will never get any medical or eligibility assessment before that date? does any one has a clarification why not the visa officer who is assigned to process my application?
thank you

Hi I dont think you need to worry about the visa officer. All eligibility criteria in my notes are assigned to the regional center ( mississauga ) agent . I don't think that the visa officer have nothing to do with that! The visa officer will only review everythings when DM is made by the regional center . ( Maybe I am wrong but that's what I understand ! )

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Why are some of my notes withheld under section 21: The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities. ?????

My husband and I (the sponsor) are normal nice people with no criminal record....this sounds scary o_O What on earth could this be referring to? I'm panicking!

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Partner is New Zealand, NRT I believe no reportable trace. In short, they asked New Zealand if any criminal or other related (eg terrorism) reports on you, there were none.

I believe TFR means transfer and something to do with putting the relevant note in the right paper file (which is in inventory). Don't worry about figuring this out, it's their internal file handling procedures.

Caveat, not claiming I have all this right, this is what I've gleaned from reading some including our own, I could be wrong.
Hi, sorry to bother you dear but can you tell me Assigned To : RT01390 AND Assigned By: LM03960 .If you know is this both are different Visa offices? Which office is this? Thank you!

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Why are some of my notes withheld under section 21: The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities. ?????

My husband and I (the sponsor) are normal nice people with no criminal record....this sounds scary o_O What on earth could this be referring to? I'm panicking!

Same for me, there is only one sentence in all the 82 pages that have been erased for that reason ( you can see in the right corner of the page the number that indicate why they erase something... ) and that the same for us we really dont know why !
But as we have nothing to blame ourselves for we have stop worrying

Reactions: CanUK333

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019

Hi Dear, Just to relax, so far you and your husband has all cleared record and true relationship then you have nothing to worry. Just give time your self and try to understand your GCMS note without panic. Can you show me what you are seeing and where you are seeing this Section 21 you have also is this under CRIMINALITY OR WHERE?

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hi, sorry to bother you dear but can you tell me Assigned To : RT01390 AND Assigned By: LM03960 .If you know is this both are different Visa offices? Which office is this? Thank you!
Did you lived in New land or refused a visa to New Zealand because most of the time the partner will be USA?

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
I have active Australia's Tourist Visa am Indian citizen
Oh ok. Thats great. I just wanted to know why they shared your data with New Zealand. I know they share with UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand. But not seen anytl data sharing other than US in my case. That's why I asked you.

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Hi Dear, Just to relax, so far you and your husband has all cleared record and true relationship then you have nothing to worry. Just give time your self and try to understand your GCMS note without panic. Can you show me what you are seeing and where you are seeing this Section 21 you have also is this under CRIMINALITY OR WHERE?
The following statement was written in the email that the notes were attached to:

"Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 21 The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 26 information about another individual"

I'm thinking #26 refers to security check for the sponsor (spouse)?

But the serious sounding nature of #21 had me a little worried. I see the s21 listed on about half dozen pages. I don't know how to show you where they are but I think they are related to security/background check stuff as they seem to be on pages where words like security/biometrics/refugee/criminality are listed. It is also on a page of note where it says "No concerns with ________A37 are evident at this time" whatever that means.

So what does this s21 mean? Are they suspecting us of doing something wrong? Or is this a common thing?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
The following statement was written in the email that the notes were attached to:

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 21 The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 26 information about another individual"

But the serious sounding nature of #21 had me a little worried. I see the s21 listed on about half dozen pages. I don't know how to show you where they are but I think they are related to security/background check stuff as they seem to be on pages where words like security/biometrics/refugee/criminality are listed. It is also on a page of note where it says "No concerns with ________A37 are evident at this time" whatever that means.

So what does this s21 mean? Are they suspecting us of doing something wrong? Or is this a common thing?
What is your criminality STATUS ? MY IS PASSED

sbkind

Mar 26, 2020

I don‘t think you have to worry about this. If you go on the first page of this thread, you‘ll see that information about security is apparently not disclosed under section 15 of the Access to Information Act. Eagle333 (the user that started this thread) explains in the first post of this thread that if S.15(1) appears in your notes (together with an example of what it looks like), this means that security is completely done if I understand this right (Please have a look at it yourself as this is just my understanding). I assume you requested the notes under the Privacy Act. Look at S.21 of the Privacy Act and S.15 of the Access to Information Act. They look pretty similar to me. I hope this helps.

Reactions: CanUK333