Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
In “notes section” is says “BF - 60/90 days” what does this mean?

I had a doc request and 60/90 days are due dates for different docs

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
In “notes section” is says “BF - 60/90 days” what does this mean?

I had a doc request and 60/90 days are due dates for different docs
Does this mean they will look at the file both dates?

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi,

I need some help filling the form. I’m sponsoring my wife. I’m a PR holder and she is in India. So would my information go under “Designated Representative” and under “Applicants information” ? And my wife’s information go under “Related Individual’s information” ?

Please confirm.

Thanks!
If you filling sponsorship application, you are neither "designated representative" nor "applicant". Your wife is applicant.

jailika

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Today I recieved GCMS notes for my son's application
First Page :
Cost Recovery : Outstanding
RPRF:Outstanding

I did paid online fees and submitted with application - Still Outstanding ?

Paper File:

CORRESPONDENCE
INCOMIN
Comments: Please complete fully.IMM0008 should list current address of dependent child
Status:Requested via Mail on 2017/11/07 - I never recieved this letter

FEES 2
FC Sponserhsip Fees Outstanding
RPRFOutstanding

There are lot -

Can any please advise for above notes

thanks

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
THIS THREAD IS BASED ON DIFFERENT GCMS RECOLLECTIONS, DIFFERENT APPLICANTIONS REPORTS AND CIC HANDOUTS.

The only way you will find this post interesting is going back to your GCMS notes and study every little detail which appear in there.
I will try to explain eligibility in a different way and I trust it will help the needy. I spent 4 months searching how eminent members as well as VIPs on this forum did tackle eligibility, however no one has never crossed this line you are about to read. I searched in the SKILLED WORKERS forum and other few more but I was not satisfied until I decided to print off and study all my 5 CAIPS notes, my wife 7 GCMS notes and few more for other people and I came up with a different understanding.

Now let's talk a little bit more how Eligibility works. For those who didn't know the Immigration Officer who completed sponsor's eligibility
at CPC-MISSISSAUGA will also review the sponsored person's Eligibility too only after your visa officer has finished reviewing PA'S eligibility on his side. If you need proof of this go back to the oldest notes of your GCMS notes and check the code name of that officer from Mississauga and compare it with Eligibility Assessment on PA's side. Let me dig a little bit more. Two principle officers will be assigned to work your file from start to the end. One in Canada and the other one at the Canadian Mission (Visa Office) See below:

THIS NOTE ABOUT SPONSOR'S ELIGIBILITY WAS CREATED AND FINALISED AT CPC-MISSISSAUGA BY OFFICER MC12310.

NOTES:10 or (any other number you will find. This should be the greatest number of all your notes or maybe second greatest)
Created Date: 2015/02/17
So much elaborate and comprehensive information for GCMS. Thanks a lot!

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
THIS THREAD IS BASED ON DIFFERENT GCMS RECOLLECTIONS, DIFFERENT APPLICANTIONS REPORTS AND CIC HANDOUTS.

Also the new GCMS notes do not show security blank as it used to be in the past now what they do, please see below and check your notes.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: 88885555
Family Name: Nelson
Given name: Cool River
Type: SECURITY

If you see this in your GCMS notes rest assured that your security is completely done and protected. Someone will ask me in the future that Eagle here is my timeline do you think that my security is done? If you have your GCMS notes I will just tell

Thank you for this great insight. I understand this was written two years ago, so I'm not sure if its out dated or your still active here but thought to share my concren.
I ordered 3 GCMS notes. The first two notes had Security as you stated in your post and based on that, I assumed my Security is done. However, my third notes had the same arrangement but this time I could tell there is some activities as the sentences after the fourth line were blanked, as I could see the text edge. Plus there was an additional blanked page with S15 code. Which, I believe contains hidden Security notes. So my observation is Security status cannot be confirmed through GCMS notes as all the leads are blanked....I hope I'm wrong and there is a way around it

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Havent got notes yet
Applied on feb 24 2018
Any idea why its taking so long or any way to track ir ???