+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes say PR approved in January, but no COPR/PPR letters or communication from IRCC

Mar 21, 2023
In the same boat. Application was approved in April '22 from GCMS notes and still no COPR. Anyone figured how to get the process moving?

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
In the same boat. Application was approved in April '22 from GCMS notes and still no COPR. Anyone figured how to get the process moving?
Send them web form explain what says in GCMS and attach copy of GCMS.
I had the same situation and they sent me portal email in 15 days after this.

Elizabeth Thekkz

May 19, 2023
i, Me and My husband applied for Pr through Canadian experience class,my Husband is already in Canada and I’m in india.On April 14,2023 My passport submission request received and I submitted my passport on 19 April 2023 at Bangalore vfs ,then my visa was stamped on 25April,2023 along with copr received back on 28April,2023,but the problem is My husband is the primary applicant and he hasn’t received any portal request & copr yet,He raised a web form detailing that he is the primary applicant&me as secondary one and he is currently in Canada& me outside canada, also the address,email id&Contact number.Later we received a mail with a response that they received our web form request but still not received any Poratal request or copr for my husband’s Pr.why it’s happening like this?does anybody know about it?.waiting for a reply for our issue?
Thankz&Regards