+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes say PR approved in January, but no COPR/PPR letters or communication from IRCC

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Hi guys I also in same boat. Pr granted on 11 March 2021 and they send Copr on wrong email now it’s almost 2 month nothing. Called ircc they say wait that’s it. Please tell me how to do something that they send again
Hey on what number did you fall for IRCC? Please help me

Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys I also in same boat. Pr granted on 11 March 2021 and they send Copr on wrong email now it’s almost 2 month nothing. Called ircc they say wait that’s it. Please tell me how to do something that they send again
How did you find out that they have sent the COPR to wrong email id? I am suspecting similiar issue in my case but I am unable to confirm, my application is approved as GCMS from Oct 27, 2020 but I am yet to receive the COPR

May 22, 2021
I just received GCMS notes that has a FINAL decision from officer that CLEARLY states the PR is approved.
The outgoing communication says there is a document issuance, a COPR document number,
there is also a counterfoil document number and it says there was a request letter sent in Jan 2020 "via: online" with pdf file name.
However, I didn't receive any COPR, any communication, no messages in the portal online.
So I've been approved for PR in January but still didn't get a passport request or a call for landing appointment/telecon interview.
I submitted a couple webforms since and all their replies are "we forwarded your request to the department"

How should I expedite that?
Hi,

How did you finally resolve this issue? I got my GCMS notes in May 2021, which says that the request for visa email was sent on 21st November, but i never received it, not is there any update on my account. I have raised a request on the web form now but not able to contact the office. My VO is New Delhi

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
My PPR was sent on 3rd March 2020 as per the GCMS notes and web forms. But it went to wrong mail and I have been trying since then to get it reissued on correct mail. Also there has never been any update on my cic account. I don’t know how they are doing if they are doing something. Sick and tired.

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Hi,

How did you finally resolve this issue? I got my GCMS notes in May 2021, which says that the request for visa email was sent on 21st November, but i never received it, not is there any update on my account. I have raised a request on the web form now but not able to contact the office. My VO is New Delhi
I don’t understand why they send it on mail but never update on CIC account. My BO is New Delhi too. I am trying to get my PPR reissued since March 2020.

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello guys,

Finally good news to share. Received COPR on Feb 09 after waiting for more than 3 months after DM.

Following is my timeline:

AR: Sept 25, 2019
AOR: Dec 16,2020
biometrics submitted dependent: Feb 12, 2020
ADR (background form for dependent): Feb 5, 2020
medical request for me: Feb 5,2020
ADR submitted: Feb 14, 2020
Medical done: Feb 21, 2020
Medical Passed: Feb 26, 2020
Medical extended for spouse: Sept 16, 2020
1st GU: Oct 16, 2020
2nd GU: Oct 19,2020
DM on ECAS: Oct 20, 2020
COPR: Feb 09, 2021

I received gcms notes on Jan 21 and found that COPR number was in the system but the status was not started. The expiry of COPR is feb 25, 2021 so I called agent and he forwarded the message to the local office. After 5 days I got call from No caller id and confirmed that we are in canada and received COPR.

COPR expiry date is generally your medical expiry date so it is sure that you will receive COPR before your medical expiry date. It is just matter of time and if you are nearby just as mine call agents so they can followup.

Thank you for your support.
@SBANTYMANY Were you an Inland Applicant? I am in a similar situation but I am an FSW-O residing in USA. In my GCMS notes COPR and Print Queue is showing up and was updated late in October 2020 but still nothing and COPR expiry date in Notes is late in October 2021, Do you think I should also contact IRCC and know the status but I am in USA?

Satti1313

Jul 11, 2019
In my gcms notes, it shows copr number but cancelled. Is it because I applied for trv and got approved. thanks!
hi sam have you received your copr? In my GCMS it showed my copr was created on 12 August but it was cancelled on 30th August 2021. i am worried and can't get information that why it was cancelled. please reply. i will be very thankful to you.

Kulsuc

Dec 3, 2021
Anyone in this group got any traction , mine was approved on 12- oct , copr print queue is mentioned , not sure how much more to wait

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
hi sam have you received your copr? In my GCMS it showed my copr was created on 12 August but it was cancelled on 30th August 2021. i am worried and can't get information that why it was cancelled. please reply. i will be very thankful to you.
Wow. Did you get it in your email or just info from GCMS?

Satti1313

Jul 11, 2019
Have you tried contacting them (call, email)? I would try to send a separate email to your VO with an explanation and ask for support.
I asked Ircc. Raised web forms. Never got any reply.
If you would send what would you ask? Please help I can ask too.
Thanks