+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes say PR approved in January, but no COPR/PPR letters or communication from IRCC

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I asked Ircc. Raised web forms. Never got any reply.
If you would send what would you ask? Please help I can ask too.
Thanks
They don't reply to WebForms from what I see. Check the forum and find your VO's emails. Send them a very descriptive email with all info (Name, UCI, Case Number, AOR, GCMS notes), be as informative as possible. They should react.

Satti1313

Jul 11, 2019
They don't reply to WebForms from what I see. Check the forum and find your VO's emails. Send them a very descriptive email with all info (Name, UCI, Case Number, AOR, GCMS notes), be as informative as possible. They should react.
Ok thanks. My vo is Montreal. Don’t have email id.

Satti1313

Jul 11, 2019
Have you got ecopr?

Kulsuc

Dec 3, 2021
Hello All , i received GCMS notes on 31-dec and it suggested my application is approved from sep end and it is in print queue for COPR , not sure what need to be done or next steps , the portal has not been updated and no portal email to download ecopr yet ( we are fsw inland) . This is frustrating , it is 4 months post approval and we are still waiting for official word

anyone else in same boat or was in same boat but now got ecopr .

jeevanjoseph

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi friends am an outland applicant ,I have applied for PR under CEC on July 24,2020.
I was not getting an update from IRCC due to the covid situation,finally I contacted IRCC with the help of an MP.
He Contacted IRCC and confirmed that my PR was approved on january 13,2022. But i havent received any email or any updates in my profile . can someone help to know what should I do in this situation.

jeevanjoseph

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hello All , i received GCMS notes on 31-dec and it suggested my application is approved from sep end and it is in print queue for COPR , not sure what need to be done or next steps , the portal has not been updated and no portal email to download ecopr yet ( we are fsw inland) . This is frustrating , it is 4 months post approval and we are still waiting for official word

anyone else in same boat or was in same boat but now got ecopr

Hi friends am an outland applicant ,I have applied for PR under CEC on July 24,2020.
I was not getting an update from IRCC due to the covid situation,finally I contacted IRCC with the help of an MP.
He Contacted IRCC and confirmed that my PR was approved on january 13,2022. But i havent received any email or any updates in my profile . can someone help to know what should I do in this situation.

MannGuri

Mar 15, 2022

anyone else in same boat or was in same boat but now got ecopr .

Hey I am in same boat my gcms notes say like my application get approved on 18th oct 2021 and even they created my copr number but still i did not hear anything from IRCC,
I am trying to call them but no response. I am so worried right now!

Oct 4, 2020
hi,

my express entry cec inland was in process. last update was on December 6 stating medical was cleared. I ordered the CBSA report and as per CSBA report

AOR: 4th July
Medical passed on December 6th
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Final: Approved.
Primary Office: Edmonton Office
Secondary Office: Vancouver Immigration

Also its mentioned that PR Portal Pre email sent to Client on 13th January 2022 and 24 February 2022 from Montreal Immigration. I have not received any email (checked my SPAM also). I have tried calling IRCC non stop and also sent the web form inquiry.

Does anyone have experienced the same?

What are the next steps for me?

Does this have any negative impact on the PR ?

thanks

Khakat01

Mar 24, 2022
Anyone got any updates?
Mine is AOR 27th Oct, IRCC agent says the application is approved on 12th March.and I will be contacted as soon as possible.
I do not see any updates in profile (its stills showing in progress).
mine AOR is from oct27 too still no update since dec 06,2021 after my biometrics haven’t received any request for RPRF (fee) still waiting

Jun 12, 2020
hi,

my express entry cec inland was in process. last update was on December 6 stating medical was cleared. I ordered the CBSA report and as per CSBA report

AOR: 4th July
Medical passed on December 6th
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Final: Approved.
Primary Office: Edmonton Office
Secondary Office: Vancouver Immigration

Also its mentioned that PR Portal Pre email sent to Client on 13th January 2022 and 24 February 2022 from Montreal Immigration. I have not received any email (checked my SPAM also). I have tried calling IRCC non stop and also sent the web form inquiry.

Does anyone have experienced the same?

What are the next steps for me?

Does this have any negative impact on the PR ?

thanks
This situation is same as mine. Even for me, IRCC had sent PR Portal Pre email on 2nd Feb 2022 which I never received either in spam nor in Inbox. I have raised webform and got reply that we need to wait. Is there any IRCC Montreal email where we can enquire. Please let me know as well.