+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes say PPR sent but not received in CIC account, been >6months

NKR88

Nov 18, 2020
it's the same number. You need to call them 9-5 local time. Otherwise it will not connect you to agent. As soon as "covid" message ends, press 3410, it should connect you.
What contact number is this? Anyone, pls share

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
I t
Hi all, If anyone can tell me why it’s happening that My GCMS notes say ´PPR sent out via bulk mail out on 2nd March, 2020’ but I haven’t received any such update on my CIC account. I am not sure what’s happening. My AOR - 21 August 2019 and medical cleared on 5th Sep, 2019. Per notes, my PR eligibility passed on 27th Feb,2020 itself

I filled web forms but there is no reply on them too.

can anyone explain?
I received my PPR today :) Satnaam Sri Waheguru. They told e to reach before 22nd January 2022 as my medicals are expiring then.

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Oh God that is totally insane , did you.check with local MP if they can help. Please let me know if you get any update .
This struggle is same for us.
Yes! I actually took help of local mla there who contacted their mp and the person their Intervened and tats how I got the PPR

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Congratulation! BTW, do you take any remed? Now, it is December and your medical result is only 1 left month. It is a big surprise.
Thankyou :)

na man, am just moving asap. Waiting for stamp on ppt and then would leave in 4-5 days. Hopefully by end of December. I am also worried about Coz of omicron situation, the travel restrictions may apply. So no remed.
Moreover i got call from NDVO and they specifically told me that if I do remed, I will be put in processing again and am terrified of that.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Thankyou :)

na man, am just moving asap. Waiting for stamp on ppt and then would leave in 4-5 days. Hopefully by end of December. I am also worried about Coz of omicron situation, the travel restrictions may apply. So no remed.
Moreover i got call from NDVO and they specifically told me that if I do remed, I will be put in processing again and am terrified of that.
Have a great journey ahead!