+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes say PPR sent but not received in CIC account, been >6months

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Hi all, If anyone can tell me why it’s happening that My GCMS notes say ´PPR sent out via bulk mail out on 2nd March, 2020’ but I haven’t received any such update on my CIC account. I am not sure what’s happening. My AOR - 21 August 2019 and medical cleared on 5th Sep, 2019. Per notes, my PR eligibility passed on 27th Feb,2020 itself

I filled web forms but there is no reply on them too.

can anyone explain?

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Can you give any number? The ones I have are either not working or are getting disconnected
it's the same number. You need to call them 9-5 local time. Otherwise it will not connect you to agent. As soon as "covid" message ends, press 3410, it should connect you.

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Hi all, If anyone can tell me why it’s happening that My GCMS notes say ´PPR sent out via bulk mail out on 2nd March, 2020’ but I haven’t received any such update on my CIC account. I am not sure what’s happening. My AOR - 21 August 2019 and medical cleared on 5th Sep, 2019. Per notes, my PR eligibility passed on 27th Feb,2020 itself

can anyone explain?
Can you check your email? And Spam folder for 2nd and 3rd march?

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Can you check your email? And Spam folder for 2nd and 3rd march?
That’s another mess up! I got my file applied through agents and they list the email and can’t recover it too. I have no means to know if they sent PPR on mail or not. In any case, it wouldn’t be valid now.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
That’s another mess up! I got my file applied through agents and they list the email and can’t recover it too. I have no means to know if they sent PPR on mail or not. In any case, it wouldn’t be valid now.
There's a lot of flexibility right now given COVID. Not all may be lost.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes, there's a global pandemic on and things are taking a while. Unfortunately your application is not a priority.

If you were to be refused because of the missing PPR, you'd at least be told that.

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Yes, there's a global pandemic on and things are taking a while. Unfortunately your application is not a priority.

If you were to be refused because of the missing PPR, you'd at least be told that.
Oh God! I don’t want to be refused now. This is just heart breaking

Timek

Oct 17, 2020
Greetings all,
Hoping I can get some advice on way forward from you guys.
My passport and those of dependents have been with the Visa Office (Dakar) since Feb 24th 2020 as confirmed by VFS Global tracking. I recently ordered GCMS notes and somewhere in the notes I see Counterfoil and COPR references since Feb 10/11 (received PPR email on Feb 12th) with validity till 25/03/2020 which is also the expiry date of my wife's passport.
Still on the notes i see a day later these same docs (counterfoil & COPR) status: Cancelled. Note all of these updates are by Ottawa.
The last update in the notes in my profile is 24/04/2020 when Visa office says received passports and forwarded to SWQ.
Now, since i knew my wife's passport was about to expire I sent the old one alongside a new passport for her (clipped together) but the old and close to expiring one is the one that was to carry the counterfoil as per the GCMS notes.
I need your advice as I written to the Visa office and yet no reply roughly 5 mails..all this before the getting the notes.
Can a webform help? If yes what am i to request in this webform?
Express entry applicant.
Thanks in advance

NKR88

Nov 18, 2020

can anyone explain?

Similar issue at my end. I didn't go for GCMS notes but there was no update in my CIC account regarding PPR for the longest and that's when COVID also hit so I thought it's cos there offices are closed. However they sent me a PPR mail on March 3, which of course landed in Spam and I checked it in November and immediately wrote to them regarding this issue. Basically, requesting that while I received the PPR on March 3, COVID hit us and I could not submit Visa for stamping and have asked them to send me the two-way courier mail for Visa stamping with VFS. Fingers crossed. Anybody been in a similar situation before March 18 and could not get Passport stamped within 30 days?

Also, CanadaPleaseListen, check your spam bro of some old mails with a mail from 'Ready for Visa' It's insane how they don't send the updates in CIC and expect us to know!

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Similar issue at my end. I didn't go for GCMS notes but there was no update in my CIC account regarding PPR for the longest and that's when COVID also hit so I thought it's cos there offices are closed. However they sent me a PPR mail on March 3, which of course landed in Spam and I checked it in November and immediately wrote to them regarding this issue. Basically, requesting that while I received the PPR on March 3, COVID hit us and I could not submit Visa for stamping and have asked them to send me the two-way courier mail for Visa stamping with VFS. Fingers crossed. Anybody been in a similar situation before March 18 and could not get Passport stamped within 30 days?

Also, CanadaPleaseListen, check your spam bro of some old mails with a mail from 'Ready for Visa' It's insane how they don't send the updates in CIC and expect us to know!
Hey!
Thanks for the info. I got my file applied through agents and they lost the email and can’t recover it too. I have no means to know if they sent PPR on mail or not. In any case, it wouldn’t be valid now.
You please try to get your ppr reissued as I am trying the same too through web forms. Do let me know if you are able to connect with IRCC. I know my file is lying with New Delhi now but I am not sure how to contact them. Just yesterday I filled another web form.
what are you planning to do now?

NKR88

Nov 18, 2020
Hey!
Thanks for the info. I got my file applied through agents and they lost the email and can’t recover it too. I have no means to know if they sent PPR on mail or not. In any case, it wouldn’t be valid now.
You please try to get your ppr reissued as I am trying the same too through web forms. Do let me know if you are able to connect with IRCC. I know my file is lying with New Delhi now but I am not sure how to contact them. Just yesterday I filled another web form.
what are you planning to do now?

I am writing to the Ottawa office at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and also Delhi immigration DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Rest is in God's hands. Raising webforms too. I will write to you once I hear from anyone, you too please do the same :)
Crazy situation!