+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes of Sept 4 AIP sent via Email

mrdoder

Aug 26, 2020
Update: Got ghost update today

https://ibb.co/5vvWGBJ

Application/Profile Updated - but no changes on gckey yet. I’m nervous!
The ghost update also happened to me the other day but I noticed that my eligibility status actually reversed and now it says it has not started yet (I received AIP previously). Perhaps you had the same change. I have no idea why it changed like that.

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
The ghost update also happened to me the other day but I noticed that my eligibility status actually reversed and now it says it has not started yet (I received AIP previously). Perhaps you had the same change. I have no idea why it changed like that.
You received AIP but your eligibility has not starred. It's very confusing

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Sds or non sds????? .....from which country you applied?

mrdoder

Aug 26, 2020
Sds or non sds????? .....from which country you applied?
Applied from USA, but now am residing in Europe. No option for SDS, I did defer for Winter 21 and updated that and my new residence so that might have had to do something with my GC key update, but not sure.

saqib547

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I received my AIP on September 4th. It was sent directly to my email. The letter has a weird address format (“PA_Address”). Reviewing Eligibility on GCkey started on the same day. No other/new movement after that.
  • SP Applied on July 29
  • for January 2021 intake
  • SDS - Complete Application
Finally received my notes today, generated last Oct 8th:

Primary Office: CPC Edmonton
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress-CP

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:
Counterfoil Req: Yes

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/09/04 11 :35:07
Office: CPC Edmonton
Text: Positive stage 1 preliminary eligibility assessment letter sent to client on 04SEP2020 using BELA. As the correspondence was sent via the BATCH EMAIL and LETTER APP (BELA) there is no copy of the letter or email attached to the GCMS application.

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2020/09/02 15:59:11
Office: CPC Edmonton
Text: IELTS verified

----

I think they're not yet done reviewing my file? There are no notes from the secondary office - CPC-Ottawa.

Concerns:

WP Required: No
The program has a co-op. Shouldn't this be ticked 'Yes' instead of 'No'?

Expenses Paid: PA/Parents
This should be 'Myself' and not 'PA/Parents'. Saw this on my first app's GCMS notes as well even though I put 'Myself'. Now I'm worried.
When you applied your GCMS notes?

rbertulfo19

Feb 15, 2020
Passed-bio(metrics).
Passed-bio(metrics), what does it means? I have the same status also, eligibility passed, criminality passed-bio but i didn't upload my police clearance.

Additional question also, if im going to request for police clearance from Dubai for myself and my spouse, what should be the purpose for my spouse if applying TRV only. Three options are work, study or immigration. I believe, Mine will be study since i am the one who is applying for student visa, just not sure for my spouse.

Thanks in advance. :)

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
This is @Afrokk right?
Hello bro I hope you are doing well I have applied under SDS on 2nd June 2023 and I have been waiting for more than 5 months biometric and medical are updated on tracker while eligibility and background check are still in progress I ordered gcms notes and are as follows:
ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrep:
Other Req:
Info Sharing: Complete

Final:
Counterfoil Req: Y

Undet Admissibilities There is security which is "0"

On the second last page there is s26
I need your help brother...please help me out to understand what's wrong with my file i am really depressed.
Thank You.