+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes of Sept 4 AIP sent via Email

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received my AIP on September 4th. It was sent directly to my email. The letter has a weird address format (“PA_Address”). Reviewing Eligibility on GCkey started on the same day. No other/new movement after that.
  • SP Applied on July 29
  • for January 2021 intake
  • SDS - Complete Application
Finally received my notes today, generated last Oct 8th:

Primary Office: CPC Edmonton
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress-CP

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:
Counterfoil Req: Yes

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/09/04 11 :35:07
Office: CPC Edmonton
Text: Positive stage 1 preliminary eligibility assessment letter sent to client on 04SEP2020 using BELA. As the correspondence was sent via the BATCH EMAIL and LETTER APP (BELA) there is no copy of the letter or email attached to the GCMS application.

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2020/09/02 15:59:11
Text: IELTS verified

----

I think they're not yet done reviewing my file? There are no notes from the secondary office - CPC-Ottawa.

Concerns:

WP Required: No
The program has a co-op. Shouldn't this be ticked 'Yes' instead of 'No'?

Expenses Paid: PA/Parents
This should be 'Myself' and not 'PA/Parents'. Saw this on my first app's GCMS notes as well even though I put 'Myself'. Now I'm worried.

Last edited:

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
WP could be Work Permit. You don't need WP for Co-Op.
PA/Parents = Principal Applicant / Parents. So it is you.

Review of your profile is not done yet. It'll be reviewed again.

Hi everyone,

I received my AIP on September 4th. It was sent directly to my email. The letter has a weird address format (“PA_Address”). Reviewing Eligibility on GCkey started on the same day. No other/new movement after that.
  • SP Applied on July 29

ASSESSMENT
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Final:

Text: Positive stage 1 preliminary eligibility assessment letter sent to client on 04SEP2020 using BELA. As the correspondence was sent via the BATCH EMAIL and LETTER APP (BELA) there is no copy of the letter or email attached to the GCMS application.

----

I think they're not yet done reviewing my file? There are no notes from the secondary office - CPC-Ottawa.

Concerns:

This should be 'Myself' and not 'PA/Parents'. Saw this on my first app's GCMS notes as well even though I put 'Myself'. Now I'm worried.

Reactions: Petita
Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I also applied with Open Work Permit with my SP application. Yes we need Open Work Permit for Co-op or internship. My program has co-op too. May be they are not processing the Open Work Permit yet. That's why are not reviewing it. The status will change when they will review it.

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

• SP Applied on July 29

ASSESSMENT
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Final:

----

Concerns:

Thanks for sharing this. Now, it's very much clear that students who got AIP only through email (no update in GC key) is also a genuine AIP.

Hope you get a positive response soon. All the best

• Love
Reactions: Tete and Petita

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

• SP Applied on July 29

ASSESSMENT
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Final:

----

Concerns:

If the co-op is mandatory for graduation you should have sent a letter from your institution confirming that and IRCC would issue SW-1 Visa otherwise if the co-op is optional there is nothing wrong with VO assessment.
PA means principal applicant. So it is correct.

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

• SP Applied on July 29

ASSESSMENT
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Final:

----

Concerns:

Please why is criminality passed-bio. I also have same. Does it mean they don't require our police clearance certificate anymore?. I only gave biometrics for now.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Please why is criminality passed-bio. I also have same. Does it mean they don't require our police clearance certificate anymore?. I only gave biometrics for now.
Passed-bio(metrics).

Reactions: Tete and Petita

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks for sharing this. Now, it's very much clear that students who got AIP only through email (no update in GC key) is also a genuine AIP.

Hope you get a positive response soon. All the best
AIP is not genuine, recommend passed is not passed. When they will verify LOA and GIC then they send your file to concerned visa officer, which will look into your eligibility and give either you passed eligibility or not

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
This what was happened to all 3rd and 4th September AIP holders, luckily Pakistani students got error letter but others don't.

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
This what was happened to all 3rd and 4th September AIP holders, luckily Pakistani students got error letter but others don't.
So, you are saying all of the applicants received their AIP on 3 & 4th September were sent in error. I received my AIP on my GC key on September 3. I haven't seen anyone in Bangladesh received refusal after AIP. If they sent our AIP in error then we would get the message as well. Another thing is, Singapore Office process the visa of Bangladesh and India. But Pakistani students files are processed in Abu Dhabi. May be your visa office made that mistake and rectified it later.

So, better not cause panic in people's mind.

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Stop making baseless assumptions.
I am not talking baseless... i ordered GCMS notes myself and same thing was there.... in our group Student refused after AIP also ordered GCMS notes and shared with us ..... @jigzy aslo ordered GCMS notes and can confirm you what am saying.... all those received AIP on 3rd and 4th by email is due to their system glitch...... same line also wrote in my notes that positive stage 1 preliminary eligibility letter sent to client using BELA

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
My eligibility was first recommended passed...then change to passed .... then changed to recommend interview...... and now I don't what's happening because notes was generated on 24th September