+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes of Sept 4 AIP sent via Email

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
So, you are saying all of the applicants received their AIP on 3 & 4th September were sent in error. I received my AIP on my GC key on September 3. I haven't seen anyone in Bangladesh received refusal after AIP. If they sent our AIP in error then we would get the message as well. Another thing is, Singapore Office process the visa of Bangladesh and India. But Pakistani students files are processed in Abu Dhabi. May be your visa office made that mistake and rectified it later.

So, better not cause panic in people's mind.
My primary office is cpc Edmonton and secondary office is IRCC Windsor.

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
You probably applied under SDS. We are non SDS.
Yes applied under sds and got AIP on 3rd by email from cpc Edmonton and later on 8th September received error letter that you were sent AIP due to system glitch and then ordered GCMS notes to see what is happening and in our group we all ordered GCMS notes to find out what is happening with our files

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Some students received rejection and some received AIP in gc key in first week of October after that error letter and some of us are still waiting for their response.
What happens to Pakistani applicants cannot be the norm for everyone. That's very absurd. Luckily Pakistani applicants whose files were processed in Windsor received genuine AIP based on this forum's trend.

Reactions: ShaUCan

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
What happens to Pakistani applicants cannot be the norm for everyone. That's very absurd. Luckily Pakistani applicants whose files were processed in Windsor received genuine AIP based on this forum's trend.
This also happened with Indian students also.. unfortunately this forum doesn't reflect all because not everyone who applied are on this forum
Below is link of Indian Student got refusal after AIP
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejection-after-aip-india.702107/

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
This also happened with Indian students also.. unfortunately this forum doesn't reflect all because not everyone who applied are on this forum
Below is link of Indian Student got refusal after AIP
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejection-after-aip-india.702107/
That's still a fraction compared to the majority. Even if IRCC accidentally sent them, they will follow the due process of informing the PA as soon as possible not after months.

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
In case of sds....When your review of eligibility started ,firstly your medical passed, then they verified your LOA and GIC, IELTS... after all verifications they review you are eligible for study permit or not and then decision made on your file.... All this take some time not instantly they can give decision, therefore after one or two days of review of eligibility they cannot make decision.... that what was happened to 3rd and 4th September AIP recipients....only one day ago their eligibility started and eveyone received AIP

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
That's still a fraction compared to the majority. Even if IRCC accidentally sent them, they will follow the due process of informing the PA as soon as possible not after months.
These days IRCC is unpredictable and unprecedent in their way of working.... march applicants are receiving decision in October while someone appied on 5 October and got AIP

Reactions: Mdurra

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
In case of sds....When your review of eligibility started ,firstly your medical passed, then they verified your LOA and GIC, IELTS... after all verifications they review you are eligible for study permit or not and then decision made on your file.... All this take some time not instantly they can give decision, therefore after one or two days of review of eligibility they cannot make decision.... that what was happened to 3rd and 4th September AIP recipients....only one day ago their eligibility started and eveyone received AIP
Stage 1 = Eligibility
Stage 2 = Admissibility

There's no way eligibility will be re reviewed during stage 2. I agree with that, those who got AIP after a longer review time are on a safer side.

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Stage 1 = Eligibility
Stage 2 = Admissibility

There's no way eligibility will be re reviewed during stage 2. I agree with that, those who got AIP after a longer review time are on a safer side.
One of our friend applied under SDS in March from Pakistan.
He got AIP on 14 August and got refusal based on eligibility reason at the end of August.
He ordered GCMS Notes, It was

Review Required > Recommend Interview > Recommend Passed > Passed > Review Required > Refused

His AIP was sent from OTTAWA and Passport Request was also mentioned
Review Required > Recommend Interview > Recommend Passed > Passed (This was done in Ottawa)
Then Application transferred to Abu Dhabi, after that Review Required > Refused happened.

• Wow
Reactions: Petita