+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes not received!!! Should I reply to their email response?

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Guys I wasn't able to receive my ATIP instead I got this email message. Should I reply to this email or not? I don't want to screw up on this. Did I make a mistake while ordering the notes? Needs advice on this ... Thanks!

Dear Xxx Xxx,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on September 23, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the express entry profile concerning Xxx, Xxx.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the permanent residence file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by November 23, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.Please submit the requested information to our office by either replying to this email or by mail at the following address:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Reply that you wish to receive the permanent residence application file. That's really what you want to receive.

Yes, you initially made a mistake. Express Entry only refers to the online log pre-ITA.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
bellaluna said:
Reply that you wish to receive the permanent residence application file. That's really what you want to receive.

Yes, you initially made a mistake. Express Entry only refers to the online log pre-ITA.
Thanks bellaluna . I already sent a request to amend the ATIP request. Hope it won't take another month wait to get it.