Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
If that were the case, they wouldn't have processed it and released 47 pages of redacted information. They would have refused the application saying that the entirety was withheld due to a lack of a consent form.
God knows why he is not able to find the GCMS then

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Are you absolutely confident there was no PDF file attached to the email (not linked in it) that are your notes?

I'm really not ever willing to do this but I could give you my email address. You could forward the email to me and I could look.

Reactions: Immigration_guru

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you requested the visa officer notes, signed a form for your uncle, and he paid $5, you ordered the right file. I'm just concerned you don't understand the email well enough to find them.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Yes please send me your email address ill forward to you the mail which i i got from my uncle

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Bro's i found the notes below the mail, actually my uncle just forward those mail by phone thats why it didnt showup.

Thanks for the support speacially k.h.p, guru. You are awsome

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
I'm sorry, I really can't provide you with advice over email. Can you post what you mean here, removing any personal information?
As in the note

Subject is visiting relative in canada, no travel record, pupose of visit not logical given eraning and savings, poor motivation to return, not well eshtablished, no family ties, not satisfied applicant would be a genuine visitor as per R 179

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You are welcome to reapply, but you have to overcome those objections. You haven't travelled anywhere requiring a visa as strict as Canada, you don't have a lot of money, you don't have a strong job or other evidence of ties to your home country, and your purpose of travel didn't make sense.

Basically, the visa officer thought you were coming to live in Canada and saw nothing in your background to be convinced that you'd leave.

You may want to travel to the US or EU or Britain, or Australia or New Zealand, to build up a travel history before applying to Canada again.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
You are welcome to reapply, but you have to overcome those objections. You haven't travelled anywhere requiring a visa as strict as Canada, you don't have a lot of money, you don't have a strong job or other evidence of ties to your home country, and your purpose of travel didn't make sense.

Basically, the visa officer thought you were coming to live in Canada and saw nothing in your background to be convinced that you'd leave.

You may want to travel to the US or EU or Britain, or Australia or New Zealand, to build up a travel history before applying to Canada again.
Actuly this is for my sister and my family,
My sister is a teacher at a government school and her husband works at divitional secratriate office, both are working at governemnt office , also shown 3500 usd usd per person for 10 days visit. And the purpose of visit is my cousins cousins, also i would like to tell that my aunt relation applied and got visa for same pupose