+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes couldnt understand

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Actuly this is for my sister and my family,
My sister is a teacher at a government school and her husband works at divitional secratriate office, both are working at governemnt office , also shown 3500 usd usd per person for 10 days visit. And the purpose of visit is my cousins cousins, also i would like to tell that my aunt relation applied and got visa for same pupose
They have shown their property aswell

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Well, it seems it wasn't enough. The purpose of visit in particular didn't seem logical given funds and income - if the visit will cost more than two months salary, why are they going?

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Well, it seems it wasn't enough. The purpose of visit in particular didn't seem logical given funds and income - if the visit will cost more than two months salary, why are they going?
Actual reason was wedding function for my uncles daughter, also from my aunt side relative applied for same pupose and got visa last month, they upload weding invitaion card wedding hall letter

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Uncles daughters wedding is a stretch. Not many people would travel around the world spending most of their savings to see the wedding of someone they're not directly related to.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
You are right but, how my aunties relative got visa? And i also applied got rejected for three reason
1. Ties
2.current employment situation
3. Financial assets

But they didnt dention pupose of visit

Anyway i re applied and waiting for result