+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS "Due Date"

M

mrandmrsromero

Requested CAIPS last month and received back "GCMS". I just had another look at it and noticed that each of the assessment categories - Eligibility, Security, Criminality and Medical - all have a "Due Date" listed. Is this "Due Date" a bring forward date or is it possibly the target date for file conclusion?

Each of these categories on the GCMS report indicates "passed", except the security category which is processing with a Due Date of (gulp!) 2011/11/10.

Translation anyone? Thanks.

Huron

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like it is not uncommon for the due date item to become finish well before the actual "due date". If I had to guess I would say it is similar to BFD but I do not know for sure. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-bfd-explained-t39705.0.html

Take for example medellinguy. He had a due date of Dec 2011 for criminality/security, but he received his PPR on July 7th 2011.

so you could get your PPR any day now......

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-note-received-t75102.0.html

we are routing for you !

medellinguy

Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Everything in order I guess
AOR Received.
07-04-2011
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
I want to mention that Bogota office now asks for PPR waiting for the security checks before...in a spanish forum, there a couple of persons who sent their passport and received a call from the embassy saying...we know it's taking a little longer because we haven't received the security/criminal backgrounds yet...usually it takes about 1 month to 3 months...

M

mrandmrsromero

@ meddelinguy - Congrats on getting the visa yesterday! I guess that means the GCMS "due date" is the outside date or deadline for file completion given that you are now done well in advance of December. Hope is alive and well ;D