+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - Case notes

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
So I applied for my case notes on July 30 and received them today. There's over 100 pages :eek: I've only had time to skim through it really but is there anything I should be looking for? I requested them as I'm over 4 months into my application and people who applied after me have activated their PR so I wanted to see if there was anything that might be holding mine up. It looks to be ok but just wondered if anyone knows if there's anything I should check on specifically?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
Hey,
So I applied for my case notes on July 30 and received them today. There's over 100 pages :eek: I've only had time to skim through it really but is there anything I should be looking for? I requested them as I'm over 4 months into my application and people who applied after me have activated their PR so I wanted to see if there was anything that might be holding mine up. It looks to be ok but just wondered if anyone knows if there's anything I should check on specifically?
I would compare them with autumnsummer's. S/he was able to find exactly when the application was approved - and saw how it kind of fell into a black hole of inactivity after that point.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
Hey,
Can you please post your medical assessment type and everything related to it?

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sure but its not going to be helpful.
Did my medical in Canada on April 16th.
Type - Visitor Non EDE

501 Medical Exam
502 Chest X-ray exam
707 HIV test
712 Syphilis test (VDRL or RPR)

My MYCIC updated my medicals as passed on June 9. My ecas added the third line for the medicals received on June 11. My GCMS notes says my medical is passed.

mislahuddin

May 15, 2015
Hi
Can you please tell me how to order GCMS notes,
Thanks
Mohamed

sure but its not going to be helpful.
Did my medical in Canada on April 16th.
Type - Visitor Non EDE

501 Medical Exam
502 Chest X-ray exam
707 HIV test
712 Syphilis test (VDRL or RPR)

My MYCIC updated my medicals as passed on June 9. My ecas added the third line for the medicals received on June 11. My GCMS notes says my medical is passed.
[/quote]

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From the notes you have, are you able to get an idea of what sort of things they look for in the background checks?

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mislahuddin said:
Hi
Can you please tell me how to order GCMS notes,
Thanks
Mohamed
you have to be in Canada to request them. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
From the notes you have, are you able to get an idea of what sort of things they look for in the background checks?
nah, it doesn't say that kind of stuff

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
purplesnow said:
Hey,
I have submitted a request for notes on 2nd Aug and still did not get it. I was hoping I get it today or yesterday. Its been more than 30 days. I am starting to think whether I hv selected any incorrect options when ordering notes..Is it "Case Notes" in the dropdown that u selected while ordering the notes ??

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Maplemadness82 said:
I have submitted a request for notes on 2nd Aug and still did not get it. I was hoping I get it today or yesterday. Its been more than 30 days. I am starting to think whether I hv selected any incorrect options when ordering notes..Is it "Case Notes" in the dropdown that u selected while ordering the notes ??
Isn't it 30 business days?