+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCKey Linked. Trick to getting to the actual "account page"?

nedvert

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Hi there.

I have successfully linked to the site with all the details about you and your application and have been able to get in there but sometimes when I click on the IRCC links they send to me it asks for the gckey login and then just dumps me into a general site with no account information and just links to various sites and a general tag of "Immigration and Citizenship".

Is there a trick to just always getting to the actual site where you can view all that status as it seems kind of random or perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for the help ahead of time.

Reactions: Kimbear

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi there.

I have successfully linked to the site with all the details about you and your application and have been able to get in there but sometimes when I click on the IRCC links they send to me it asks for the gckey login and then just dumps me into a general site with no account information and just links to various sites and a general tag of "Immigration and Citizenship".

Is there a trick to just always getting to the actual site where you can view all that status as it seems kind of random or perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for the help ahead of time.
The site is broken. Sometimes you just need to try multiple times to get to your account

Reactions: PhdStream

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I read a tip which has worked for me every time. Open the page in two different browsers, login on the first (you'll get the endless loop), leave it open and switch to the other browser. You should be able to login fine with the second browser. It's infuriating that they can't provide a stable web experience.