+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GC key login page blank?

GradStudent18

Nov 11, 2019
Yeah, same here as well!

This blank page freaked me out! It's still the same even now!

Though I guess I'm freaking out for everything related to the GC account hahaha!!

Vaelthyr

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long this might take and if it's something that has happened before?

I'm just urgently waiting for a visa application to be approved and I just received two emails to check my account messages, yet I also get the blank page.

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day

vaibhav7789

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long this might take and if it's something that has happened before?

I'm just urgently waiting for a visa application to be approved and I just received two emails to check my account messages, yet I also get the blank page.

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day
2 messages means decision is made
Congratulations in advance

Dave121

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day
Can you please let us know what is your visa status now?

Vaelthyr

Nov 20, 2019
Denied.

With a long list of reasons why they're not convinced that we intend on leaving Canada after our stay.

Length of proposal, family ties, purpose of travel and immigration status.

Dave121

Aug 6, 2019
Denied.

With a long list of reasons why they're not convinced that we intend on leaving Canada after our stay.

Length of proposal, family ties, purpose of travel and immigration status.
Sorry to hear that. Even mine got refused but for one reason i.e. they don't think I will come back to my home country after the course is done. Don't know how to address that now :(

CPG

Apr 26, 2018
Can't login for 2 evenings now. Any ideas/suggestions? Last night I was using the incognito browser, the system was slow but bearable. Couldn't login later in the evening and have the same problem tonight. Cleared my cashes/cookies. Advice please?