+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather on this thread to get to know some new applicants applied in June through SDS!

Msbrar6720

Jun 18, 2019
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
Hi applied on 4th June 2019 sds/online
Biometrics request on 5th June
Biometrics done on 6th June and updated same date
Since then waiting for further update I gave my biometric on 31 May and it was submitted 3june but still not updated in my gckey account it shows biometric needed.bro do u have any solution for this I have already use webform and sent email to cic I don’t receive any reply both sides.msbrar6720@gmail.com

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I have also similar problem .i gave my biometric on 31 May and it was submitted 3june but still not updated in my gckey account it shows biometric needed.bro do u have any solution for this I have already use webform and sent email to cic I don’t receive any reply both sides.msbrar6720@gmail.com

Hi bruh , In my case I submitted my biometrics on June 4th and on the same date biometrics data was updated in my gckey account. Once logged in after clicking on view application status.... The new page pops up and if u scroll down at the bottom..... Biometrics enrollment details r shown.... Expiry date.... Updated date....but I am here waiting for visa from 33 days after biometrics submission

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi all,
applied on- 11th June- 2019
Yesterday unfortunately i got refusal and reason is that i won't leave Canada at the end of my studies, language ability and opted course doesn't match with the study.
my background-
Btech (IT field) passed in 2013 with 71 %
10th-70%
12th-60%
work experience as software tester till now- 2014-till now
ielts score-
L-6.0
R-6.0
W-6.5
S-7.0

Previous refusals- Two refusals because i had applied earlier with 5.5 bands but this time i applied with required band score.

I am in big worry what is the reason and why this is happening, what i should do now?
Please suggest me.

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi all,
Yesterday unfortunately i got refusal and reason is that i won't leave Canada at the end of my studies, language ability and opted course doesn't match with the study.
my background-
10th-70%
12th-60%
ielts score-
L-6.0
R-6.0
W-6.5
S-7.0

Previous refusals- Two refusals because i had applied earlier with 5.5 bands but this time i applied with required band score.

I am in big worry what is the reason and why this is happening, what i should do now?
Please suggest me.
How they again said about language ability even after getting higher bands
I saw 5.5 people with successfull visa
It doesnt matter if you are going to pursue differant course
Have you explained in your sop verry well?
Can you share the refusal latter by hiding your details?

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
How they again said about language ability even after getting higher bands
I saw 5.5 people with successfull visa
It doesnt matter if you are going to pursue differant course
Have you explained in your sop verry well?
Can you share the refusal latter by hiding your details?
Even opted course match with my previous study. I applied for Microcomputer and networking courseand that matches with my previous study as well.
I will share refusal letter soon with you all and this time i am completely hopeless and i dont understand what i should do now?

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi all,
my background-
10th-70%
12th-60%
ielts score-
L-6.0
R-6.0
W-6.5
S-7.0

Please suggest me.
Here is mine

Applied - 24th June
Biometrics - 27th June
Decision - rejection - 8th July
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

Online - SDS

10th - 75%
Inter - 62%
Btech in IT - 56 with 4 bklgs (2014 passed out)
Masters in CS (USA) - 3.47gpa (2016)
3 years work experience
Applied for business management IT specialization
IELTS - 7.0 not less than 6

Are you planning to apply again or wait for caips?

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Here is mine

Applied - 24th June
Biometrics - 27th June
Decision - rejection - 8th July
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

Online - SDS

10th - 75%
Inter - 62%
Btech in IT - 56 with 4 bklgs (2014 passed out)
Masters in CS (USA) - 3.47gpa (2016)
3 years work experience
Applied for business management IT specialization
IELTS - 7.0 not less than 6

Are you planning to apply again or wait for caips?
I am big confused what i should do now! Right now things are so complicated and i am so demotivated with 3rd refusal.
My agent is saying i should re apply i don't understand

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Even opted course match with my previous study. I applied for Microcomputer and networking courseand that matches with my previous study as well.
I will share refusal letter soon with you all and this time i am completely hopeless and i dont understand what i should do now?
I will suggest dont lose the hope.. have you ordered caios for earlier refusals?????

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
I will suggest dont lose the hope.. have you ordered caios for earlier refusals?????
No i didn't because it was clearly one reason mentioned in my previous refusal that due to low ielts score we are refusing your application so this reason was clearly mentioned in the letter.

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I am big confused what i should do now! Right now things are so complicated and i am so demotivated with 3rd refusal.
My agent is saying i should re apply i don't understand
I'm in similar kind of situation. If I order caips it will be mid August to get notes and there will be less time to reapply since my college starts on September 3rd. Without knowing exact reason for refusal I'm not sure how to update my profile/SOP. Totally confused !!

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I'm in similar kind of situation. If I order caips it will be mid August to get notes and there will be less time to reapply since my college starts on September 3rd. Without knowing exact reason for refusal I'm not sure how to update my profile/SOP. Totally confused !!
I think we've talked on whatsapp.. you are raja? I gave you number of iccrc aproved agent. Is that you?