+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather on this thread to get to know some new applicants applied in June through SDS!

riyash044

Jun 30, 2019
I would recommend you to use the IRCC's Web-form after 20 days of your application. In there web page, they say to use that webform if your application has exceeded normal processing times.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Can the webform also be used to submit missing documents? I forgot to add my class 12 (high school) marksheet with my application (going for Masters). So, will it be better to submit it right away using the webform or let them contact me in case they require any additional documents? Do they ever contact for missing documents?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Can the webform also be used to submit missing documents? I forgot to add my class 12 (high school) marksheet with my application (going for Masters). So, will it be better to submit it right away using the webform or let them contact me in case they require any additional documents? Do they ever contact for missing documents?
Yes, you can add the documents using case specific enquiry form.
No, they do not ask for missing documents so you should submit as soon as possible.

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have an amazingly awesome thing to share with you all..! My application was approved at 2.27 AM on 1st of July. I applied on the 10th of June and submitted my bio-metrics on 13th of June. I received my correspondence letter at 2.25 AM. My medical passed status and other statues were also updated at the same time.

There is a rumour that IELTS Academic module should only be used for Student Direct Stream but I got approval with IELTS General module. I confirmed with IRCC about that through there official Facebook page and they confirmed that IELTS Academic and General modules can be used for Student Direct Stream. I have attached the conversation for your reference. "https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PCbuKWICQYSMIWm6y_uXuXlJ-Ea1gyhi/view"

I haven't submitted a SOP AKA Statement Of Purpose with my application. I'm not stating that a SOP is not required but I'm saying that if you haven't submitted your SOP than it may not be a problem.

I would love to congratulate everyone getting there application approved in the upcoming days.

Let me thank everyone for spreading positive vibe around this thread.

Last edited:

punt

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have an amazingly awesome thing to share with you all..! My application was approved at 2.27 AM on 1st of July. I applied on the 10th of June and submitted my bio-metrics on 13th of June. I received my correspondence letter at 2.25 AM. My medical passed status and other statues were also updated at the same time.

There is a rumour that IELTS Academic module should only be used for Student Direct Stream but I got approval with IELTS General module. I confirmed with IRCC about that through there official Facebook page and they confirmed that IELTS Academic and General modules can be used for Student Direct Stream. I have attached the conversation for your reference. "https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PCbuKWICQYSMIWm6y_uXuXlJ-Ea1gyhi/view"

I haven't submitted a SOP AKA Statement Of Purpose with my application. I'm not stating that you SOP is not required but I'm saying that if you haven't submitted your SOP than it may not be a problem.

I would love to congratulate everyone getting there application approved in the upcoming days.

Congrats Bro........thats really amazing:)

Reactions: Arun2001

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I haven't submitted a SOP AKA Statement Of Purpose with my application. I'm not stating that a SOP is not required but I'm saying that if you haven't submitted your SOP than it may not be a problem.

Truly Awesome....Congratulations!!!!

benygod2

Jul 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Nice. Congrats