+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather on this thread to get to know some new applicants applied in June through SDS!

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi,

Once you login to ur visa account.... Click on view full application status... The next page pops up and u need to scroll down where you can see list of details given pertaining to different steps of visa process like review ur elegilibitiy, medical, biomtercis, additional doc and others..... Just view that list and under medical you will either see medical passed on.... Date or it will be mentioned we do not need medical... Will ask u once needed
Thank you for letting me know bro. Was your biometrics status changed over there or will that be the same as you do not need fingerprints... will ask u once needed. ???

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for letting me know bro. Was your biometrics status changed over there or will that be the same as you do not need biometrics... will ask u once needed. ???

Hi

After submitting my biometrics.....The info under biometrics in that list shows as we do not need biometrics.. Will ask once needed (may be that it would get updated once I receive biometrics correspondence letter ) but when I scrolled down at the bottom of the page I found biometrics info updated...submiiteed date.... Expiry date all those.... Totally bewildered but hoping for the bestest

Reactions: Arun2001

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi

After submitting my biometrics.....The info under biometrics in that list shows as we do not need biometrics.. Will ask once needed (may be that it would get updated once I receive biometrics correspondence letter ) but when I scrolled down at the bottom of the page I found biometrics info updated...submiiteed date.... Expiry date all those.... Totally bewildered but hoping for the bestest
I am in the same state dude. Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi,

Do we receive email updates for all changes that are made to our application
Actually, we do not receive email updates for the bio-metrics updates and medical passed status.

The email updates is only for the messages such as the bio-metrics collection letter, acknowledgement letters and correspondence letter of your bio-metrics which you would get on your CIC web-page.

Reactions: Lizahyd

Singhjeet

Oct 28, 2018
Actually, we do not receive email updates for the bio-metrics updates and medical passed status.

The email updates is only for the messages such as the bio-metrics collection letter, acknowledgement letters and correspondence letter of your bio-metrics which you would get on your CIC web-page.[/QUOTE

Thanks Arun

Reactions: Arun2001

azmina13

Jun 21, 2019
Hey guys,
I have a minor spelling mistake of address on my CAQ. Ghatanji is wriiten as Ghantanji. Is that an issue while acquiring the study permit?

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hey guys,
I have a minor spelling mistake of address on my CAQ. Ghatanji is wriiten as Ghantanji. Is that an issue while acquiring the study permit?
I searched about making spelling mistake issue dude. Check the following thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mistake-in-application-form-imm5257e-how-to-rectify-it.558013/

BTW, if you have applied through SDS then it would be great if you could share your timeline dude.

azmina13

Jun 21, 2019
I searched about making spelling mistake issue dude. Check the following thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mistake-in-application-form-imm5257e-how-to-rectify-it.558013/

BTW, if you have applied through SDS then it would be great if you could share your timeline dude.
Thank you so much for this. But CAQ is a document that Quebec grants and is then used for application to study permit. The certificate is issued and I dont know how to rectify it now. Yes I am applying through SDS.