+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather on this thread to get to know some new applicants applied in June through SDS!

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Looks like lot of people are waiting from first week of June with no updates. Maybe it will come for everyone together.

Reactions: Lizahyd

saba_91

Jun 17, 2019
It just get updated on gc key
Only email expected r biometric request,
Confirmation letter biometric correspondence letter
Hey, the last I got was a Biometric Instruction Letter. I gave biometrics 1 week back. After that no update. What is the confirmation letter and biometric correspondence letter?

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,

I applied for visa on 1st of June,
Submitted biometrics on 4th of June.
June 12..medical passed
But no updates since then.... Anyone here similar to me.... Very tensed... Please anyone reply :(

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hey, the last I got was a Biometric Instruction Letter. I gave biometrics 1 week back. After that no update. What is the confirmation letter and biometric correspondence letter?
A correspondence letter is a confirmation letter of your biometric validity. Another use of correspondence letter is that you would get your results within few hours after receiving correspondence letter or it would take maximum of 2 days to get your results after receiving your correspondence letter.

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi,

I applied for visa on 1st of June,
Submitted biometrics on 4th of June.
June 12..medical passed
But no updates since then.... Anyone here similar to me.... Very tensed... Please anyone reply :(
BTW, Thank you for sharing your timeline bro. Can you please tell me where to check for the medical results on cic page?

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
BTW, Thank you for sharing your timeline bro. Can you please tell me where to check for the medical results on cic page?

Hi,

Once you login to ur visa account.... Click on view full application status... The next page pops up and u need to scroll down where you can see list of details given pertaining to different steps of visa process like review ur elegilibitiy, medical, biomtercis, additional doc and others..... Just view that list and under medical you will either see medical passed on.... Date or it will be mentioned we do not need medical... Will ask u once needed